Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Graphics Designer Needed (or An Image Editor) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Designer Needed (or An Image Editor) (724 Views)

Convert An Image Into Cartoon Now!!! / Urgent:: I Need Someone To Change An Image To A 3d Model. / Can An Image Be Used To Simulate Video Calling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Designer Needed (or An Image Editor) by Senorito(m): 3:00am On Jun 20, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders,

This is the company am about to work with @myphonepals.com
I'm looking for someone to create content for my Facebook & Instagram.

I'll need 30 images for the Life Coach part and 30 images for the Emotional Support line portion.
I would provide the content that goes on each image ahead of time (you could change up wording if you see fit) I would need at least 1 revision for each image. As far as social media goes.

So basically, I would give you the wording first to make sure the images in some way match.

If you think, you've got what it takes contact me with a (reasonable) quote and get paid at the end of the month 'cause it is a monthly job.

Contact me ASAP: +2347060561296

Thanks!!!

[color=#990000][/color]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY!!!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Tactics On How To Increase Youtube Subscribers / I Need A Graphics Artists/printer Around Ogba To Print My Company Documents / New Video: Kizz Daniel – Jaho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.