Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,581 members, 7,865,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 (26914 Views)

Man Breaks Into Cemetery In Lagos, Steals Iron Rods From Grave / Ritual Killers Behead 76-year-old Man In Oyo, Sell Human Parts For N4000 / Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by SarkinYarki: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2019
Animals everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by ramak69: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2019
Crazy fellow
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by Aboguede(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2019
Men and evil thoughts are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2019
Useless person for him mind, he go think say na big money him carry because na dollar.
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by IfoyinTEDO(f): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2019
Just look at the source and it made FP. I bow for lala o
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by wink2015(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2019
Tundemuttee:
A 33-year-old driver, Olalekan Hammed, was yesterday remanded in prison custody for allegedly stealing $754 and killing his employer’s wife, Mrs. Jolasun Okusanya (76). Hammed was arraigned on a two-count charge of stealing and murder before Justice Mojisola Dada of an Ikeja Special Offences Court, Lagos.

The driver was alleged to have stolen N950,000 and $117 from his employer’s bedroom. While attempting to escape, Hammed strangled Jolasun.

Adetayo, who is the daughter of the deceased, said that Hammed, who had worked for the family for over five years, killed her mother after she caught him stealing $754 from their bedroom. She further told the police at the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Panti, Yaba, that the defendant immediately fled the scene by scaling their building fence into a nearby hotel. The defendant is a driver attached to the deceased’s daughter.

Justice Dada thereafter ordered that the defendant be remanded in Kirikiri Maximum Prison, pending the determination of his case. The matter was adjourned till September 10, 2019 for commencement of trial.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/driver-strangles-76-year-old-employers-wife-to-death-steals-754.html

BAD NEWS WILL NEVER CEASE TO END AS LONG AS WE LIVE IN THIS WICKED WORLD !

A DRIVER FOR THAT MATTER !

The amount in questions is even very little and not worth the steps he took to take a human life.

He risked being sentenced to death and eventually hanged.
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by mchc1001: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2019
APC next level loading..........

nigerians never see anything yet, by the time buhari and apc finish with you guys everybody eye go clear
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by Afonja007: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2019
saheedbadmus:
this is sad..and the money is even less that a $1000 ..he needs to be incarcerated asap..
he need to be hang for killing 76 years old defenceless woman for common 900k ,if you bring food for him in prison make dem jail you too angry
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by Nukilia: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2019
Just skin the guy alive and plastinate him
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by ramak69: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2019
very bad
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by Binidefender: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2019
Afonja's and crime
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by chukwuibuipob: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Lol, so what's going to happen if they leave him. I'm just curious?
Soldier Ants/termites will execute slow but painful judgement
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Soldier Ants/termites will execute slow but painful judgement

chai! You take style wicked o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Don't wait till you are driven to your destruction by demons that are controlling you before seeking help from Jesus...

If you seek help from any other spiritual means, you will end up worst.

Ordinary exorcism leaves the space where the demons were driven out empty....

This is very dangerous because Jesus told us that the demon will come back to see If the space is unoccupied.

If it is empty, the demon goes to look for deadlier demons and they in their numbers Will come and occupy the space ..

Jesus said that THE END OF SUCH PERSON WILL BE WORST THAN THE BEGINNING.

After deliverance through Jesus, the holy spirit is invited to occupy human's body.....that will prevent the space from being empty....

Run as fast as you can to Jesus. The devil's plan for you is to kill and destroy you completely.
Jesus doesn't exist.
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by Originakalokalo(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2019
gypsey:
Jesus doesn't exist.

He does. Millions of people know this. I know this.

The demons themselves tremble at his name.

Genuine mouth opening miracles have been done in his name... I have witnessed one in my life myself.

You will do yourself good by accepting him.

The choice is yours.
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by Gabson001(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Wetin him gain now?
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by MyOleSolksjaer: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2019
Ode Buruku

Receive sense in the name of Jesus.

oilmonie:
undecided undecided
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by sharpwriter(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
$754 pere!!!!! Na wetin dey happen be this when you dey hear dollar dollar but you never see am for your life, the day u see am, even if na $5, you go think say u don hit jackpot shocked

Lol... This is so true... Ignorance and lack of education is a very terrible thing.
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by Gabson001(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2019
MyOleSolksjaer:
Ode Buruku

Receive sense in the name of Jesus.

Naija don start to the bear olesolksjaer.. No wonder he no perform like b4 again... Fear naija
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by HMarshal(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Terrible, but then let all accusations be thoroughly enjoying investigated b4 remanding suspects! We just Neva know
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by balonaija(f): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2019
that is how it goes......
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Proper investigation has to be carried out...you never can tell, it's a crazy world.
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by Millz01: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2019
Fool angry
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by jaytee01(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2019
grin
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by DelilahMakinde(f): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2019
Hanging tins loading..
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by urchmanio(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Lol, so what's going to happen if they leave him. I'm just curious?
fierce-looking Ants will troop in, to do the damage, in their numbers
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2019
Originakalokalo:

He does. Millions of people know this. I know this.

The demons themselves tremble at his name.

Genuine mouth opening miracles have been done in his name... I have witnessed one in my life myself.

You will do yourself good by accepting him.

The choice is yours.
Yes, millions of Gullibles like you, who are the demons? which country are demons from?

Really? you expect me to believe you witnessed miracle? miracle is in your imaginations, why did you even need a miracle? what makes you believe it was miracle? did you even need miracle? Maybe that's what your religious crooked folks made you believe.

I don't need Jesus, thank you! Some Arab guy with long hair who apparently died 100000 years ago called Jesus. grin

wake up from your religious slumber! it is all fairytales.
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by Originakalokalo(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, millions of Gullibles like you, who are the demons? which country are demons from?

Really? you expect me to believe you witnessed miracle? miracle is in your imaginations, why did you even need a miracle? what makes you believe it was miracle? did you even need miracle? Maybe that's what your religious crooked folks made you believe.

I don't need Jesus, thank you! Some Arab guy with long hair who apparently died 100000 years ago called Jesus. grin

wake up from your religious slumber! it is all fairytales.

OK then.

Bye.

If peradventure you need to know more about Jesus, feels free to mail me. I will respond as soon as possible.
Re: Driver Strangles 76-Year-Old Employer’s Wife To Death In Lagos, Steals $754 by princenaira(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
NA DEM.

Check the profile

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part / Kaduna Residents Block Company Truck, Loot Food Items (Video) / Suspected Cultists Butcher Man, Dump Body In Waste Bin In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.