Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Reason Why You Need To Understand Your Spouse - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reason Why You Need To Understand Your Spouse (343 Views)

Know Your Spouse / Three Ways To Remind Your Spouse You Deeply Love Them / PÓNMILÉ - Learn To Love And Respect Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Need To Understand Your Spouse by adaezeh126(f): 5:19am On Jun 20, 2019
Is an honor having you here again, in the this edition you know why it is necessary to understand your spouse.
Be you a man never you forget that you also have a role to play in a family not only the lady. Nigeria guys wake up early just like your wife does and help out with house chores or you help get the kids ready for school. when you continuously doing this on daily bases you get to see your wife glows and glitters like gold even at old age you will still see her glowing.
Ladies at the other hand try as much as you can to understand your man, helping you doesn't mean he is a fool rather he understands he has a role to play as a father and also as a husband and not a hunch band. when you see your husband acting in such manner always tell him thank you. Always be appreciative when ever he does something good that you Know other husband don't do, also don't see it as his responsibility because he is trying to help or because he understands his role. But remember ladies try and also be of help to the family in the aspect of finance don't be a liability to your husband but be an asset in that way your husband will get to Know you understand by trying to be of help to him. With this aspect you will see your marriage different from that of your friends.

Guess I will stop here for now I have to go and get ready for today's work meet you at my next edition for more you can still reach me through my signature adaezeh126@gmail.com and don't forget to drop your questions here and remember am willing and ready to answer all your questions here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Book Alert: Download A Free Copy Of The Judas Web / Indomie Heroes Of Nigeria, 2019 Edition / Why You Don't Have Power - (A Drabble And Tall Tale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.