Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Princess Slams Uti Nwachukwu For Saying Cee-c Is Most Successful 2018 BBN Mate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Slams Uti Nwachukwu For Saying Cee-c Is Most Successful 2018 BBN Mate (1251 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate / BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Slams Uti Nwachukwu For Saying Cee-c Is Most Successful 2018 BBN Mate by dachilino: 6:02am On Jun 20, 2019
Princess has slammed Uti Nwachukwu, for saying that Cee-C is the most successful 2018 BBNaija housemate while sharing her new campaign video. 

Recall that we reported yesterday that the media personality who used Cee-C's surname Nwadiora (a child accepted by all) to back his claim, the media personality stated that since the reality show star won the show, she has received massive support and hasn't stopped "dishing it back to back". Uti Nwachukwu who declared Cee-C the most successful 2018 BBNaija housemate, added that in Big Brother "there are always 2 winners; the winner of the grand prize and the one that beat the odds".

However Princess who reacted, slammed Uti Nwachukwu for saying Cee-C is the most successful 2018 BBNaija housemate. According to her, the media personality should know better than to out-rightly quote a comparison. She further added that the comparison is quite unnecessary as some of the housemates have gone through regrets, depression, anger and they have moved past it and are stronger now. See her post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/20/princess-slams-uti-nwachukwu-for-saying-cee-c-is-the-most-successful-2018-bbnaija-housemate/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Princess Slams Uti Nwachukwu For Saying Cee-c Is Most Successful 2018 BBN Mate by memez: 6:02am On Jun 20, 2019
But why
Re: Princess Slams Uti Nwachukwu For Saying Cee-c Is Most Successful 2018 BBN Mate by okirewaju(f): 6:04am On Jun 20, 2019
His opinion

Her opinion

Life goes on

Click on my signature and buy airtime, data and subscribe your cable at affordable price

1 Like

Re: Princess Slams Uti Nwachukwu For Saying Cee-c Is Most Successful 2018 BBN Mate by majamajic(m): 6:10am On Jun 20, 2019
but she is the most successful, it still baffles me , power of V.
At the end the females do go far even more than the male 50M grand prize winners.
Re: Princess Slams Uti Nwachukwu For Saying Cee-c Is Most Successful 2018 BBN Mate by Nbote(m): 6:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Wateva dey have gone thru is still their business.. Uti is still right

2 Likes

Re: Princess Slams Uti Nwachukwu For Saying Cee-c Is Most Successful 2018 BBN Mate by Joshmodest(m): 6:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Who is princess

Inamsuch as I don't know if it's d comedian princess , or another princess , she is very right on this one !
I don't know how sweet Cee-c kpekus is , but I know Uti has been there , hence his speaking like a jazzed man !!
Success they say is very relative , and I wonder the formula Uti used to come up with this hypothesis !!!
Tobi has been doing very well , sometimes you'll think he won , As well as Alex , teddy a , bam bam , Swanky Jerry even Nina ! , at least non of them is driving uber !

1 Like

Re: Princess Slams Uti Nwachukwu For Saying Cee-c Is Most Successful 2018 BBN Mate by itspzpics(m): 6:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Dis ppl again
Re: Princess Slams Uti Nwachukwu For Saying Cee-c Is Most Successful 2018 BBN Mate by Nelly21: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2019
That one concern her, he said what he said. His opinion.
So it is good to make comparisons when deciding who the most bitter person of their set was (because I didn't see her writing epistle then) but it is not good to make comparisons when deciding the most successful one.
Sis go and sit down! Make your own list of the most successful person in your Bbnaija set if it's paining you too much
Re: Princess Slams Uti Nwachukwu For Saying Cee-c Is Most Successful 2018 BBN Mate by Munzy14(m): 7:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Lol truth Is bitter and av noticed, people hate the truth with passion...Cynthia keep expanding success.
Princess should swallow it. if am her, I will take as a challenge to stay focused and determined...
They all went into the house, but few had business on mind, and just used BBN as platform to leverage on.
Some went for fun, it's over and fun faded. depression and anger follows..
life is good...
Re: Princess Slams Uti Nwachukwu For Saying Cee-c Is Most Successful 2018 BBN Mate by dachilino: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2019
odiegwu o

(1) (Reply)

, / See How Some Nollywood Actress And Actors Step Out In Their Independence Outfit / Pastor Tony Rapu Shares New Photos Of Former Drug Addict, Lizzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.