Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Will Beat The Hell Out Of You – Rev. Owusu Bempah Threatens Rev. Opambour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Beat The Hell Out Of You – Rev. Owusu Bempah Threatens Rev. Opambour (270 Views)

How Many Souls Escaped The 'Hell' Fire Of Sodom And Gomorrah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Beat The Hell Out Of You – Rev. Owusu Bempah Threatens Rev. Opambour by dachilino: 6:29am On Jun 20, 2019
While Nigerians are currently being attacked in Ghana, a Ghanaian Pastor Rev. Owusu Bempah has threatened to beat his colleague Rev. Opambour.

Rev Owusu Bempah weeks ago in one of his sermons called out true men of God, and he cautioned his followers to be chary of where they visit for prayers. However the sermon resulted in a clash between the two Pastors who have traded words on social media.

Rev. Owusu Bempah who threatened to beat Rev. Opambour, had claimed that the latter cursed his junior pastors who responded to his (Opambour) allegations when the former didn’t mention his name as one of the genuine men of God. According to Owusu, he would have beaten the hell out of Opambour if not for the President and some big men in the country.

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/20/if-you-mess-with-me-i-will-beat-the-hell-out-of-you-rev-owusu-bempah-threatens-rev-opambour/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Will Beat The Hell Out Of You – Rev. Owusu Bempah Threatens Rev. Opambour by Tocynone(m): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2019
Lol. Pastor don vex
Re: I Will Beat The Hell Out Of You – Rev. Owusu Bempah Threatens Rev. Opambour by donbachi(m): 6:43am On Jun 20, 2019
Save yourselves that strenght..both of you should use your spiritual strenghts and beat up poverty,unemployment,barreness,sicknesses and hardships out of your members.
Re: I Will Beat The Hell Out Of You – Rev. Owusu Bempah Threatens Rev. Opambour by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 20, 2019
Tocynone:
Lol. Pastor don vex

These ones na pastors?

Or
Area boys on suits
Re: I Will Beat The Hell Out Of You – Rev. Owusu Bempah Threatens Rev. Opambour by nosiebaba(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2019
Oya na wrestlers

(1) (Reply)

There Are People That Get Sexual Arousal By Eating Human Exreta / Should A Christian See A Psychologist / Psychiatrist? / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Is Bitten By A Rat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.