Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song (41362 Views)

Jeff Nweke Looks Cute In New Pictures / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo / Korede Bello Looks Cute In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by itspzpics(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2019
Popular international musician Wizkid looks dope in this outfit as he is about to drop new Gbedu to burst our speakers "Joro". You like?

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/wizkid-looks-dope-in-new-adorable-photos-set-to-drop-new-music/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by itspzpics(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2019
See More Cute Photos of Wizkid and see nigerians reactions to his new music => HERE

He wrote ;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Valro(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Manya liner
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Samsimple(m): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2019
I wonder why some people smoke, if we were designed to smoke we for get chimney for head

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Rednaxelot: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2019
Still searching for where the dope look is in that dressing

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by amaniro: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Still searching for where the dope look is in that dressing

Wheather the devil likes it or not. The dressing is nice for a hip-hop artiste

70 Likes

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Jayslicky: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2019
ok we just hope it won't be those songs where a word is repeated like 50times, like soco.

13 Likes

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by kiddoiLL(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Wetin him wan sing pass him “I getty one big baka” and all other nonsense with his “Manya” lyrics?
Na una dey expect the songs sha...
People like us, we no kukuma dey hear these noisy vocals called songs

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by franklingud(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Yeah your attire is dope but bro, try and change your lyrics to something good.

Not "baby, baby baby" everyday.

12 Likes

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by MobileGees: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2019
All of them above me think they know music but they are all just guilible sad sad

All of them complaining of lyrics but when ASA, cobhams Johnny Drille drops music you will never see them dowload it oo

If you think we listen to Wizkid music for lyrics you are very mistaken, it is the vibe people want and Wizkid has that 100%

You want lyrics go and listen to Timi Dakolo and the rest, songs that will be making you sleepy angry angry

As for me I'd rather listen to my Davido and Wizkid songs than listen to those ASA song that sounds like funerals song

Even Baba Fela songs no too get lyrics but he is considered the greatest artistes of all time music is an art it's not always all lyrics

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by fr3do(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2019
wizkid is slowly leaving the spotlight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by MobileGees: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2019
fr3do:

Which Wizkid? You must be very outdated

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2019
K
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by OMOTOWO(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2019
S
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Starboytwo(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Legend
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Drop am bros
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by BlackfireX: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2019
Where is the cute.... This ugly thing

1 Like

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Mufasa27(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Skales sabi lick ass grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by PopeFlatino(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Guess I don't need to remind u wats in that plate in d 2nd pic grin

2 Likes

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Alejobs: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by KanwuliaExtra: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2019
See as young man take drugs finish imsef!
See bags under his eyes.
Cute my butt! cry

3 Likes

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by rickyrex(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:
All of them above me think they know music but they are all just guilible sad sad

All of them complaining of lyrics but when ASA, cobhams Johnny Drille drops music you will never see them dowload it oo

If you think we listen to Wizkid music for lyrics you are very mistaken, it is the vibe people want and Wizkid has that 100% I done dey feel sleepy for wetin you write

You want lyrics go and listen to Timi Dakolo and the rest, songs that will be making you sleepy angry angry

As for me I'd rather listen to my Davido and Wizkid songs than listen to those ASA song that sounds like funerals song

Even Baba Fela songs no too get lyrics but he is considered the greatest artistes of all time music is an art it's not always all lyrics
Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by tstx(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2019
Good news for Noise Lovers

2 Likes

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by tstx(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
See as young man take drugs finish imsef!
See bags under his eyes.
Cute my butt! cry

I currently hv bags under my eyes... Does it mean i tk drugs too?

The way you think must be a disability...

10 Likes

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by KingLennon(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2019
Anytime I see Wizkid, I see a hard working dude. I see a nigga who is blessed. From 2009-2019 the boy is still grinding and am happy for him.

People who have never entered a studio before are saying trash nawa o....My sherikoko make I pet you like tata o grin

10 Likes

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by Zoroaster: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2019
tstx:

I currently hv bags under my eyes... Does it mean i tk drugs too?

The way you think must be a disability...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song by shadrach77: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2019
fr3do:

This is true. Davido overtook him two years ago. He is living on past glory lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour And Yemi Alade Hang Out Together (PHOTOS) / Regina Daniels Slays In Bikini Photos / May Day, Tiwa Savage, Her Husband And Nigeria - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.