Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

La Trouble La Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / La Trouble La Divorce (802 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

La Trouble La Divorce by oisehumen(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2010
A pastor with his wife and a kid were living happily in the Lord. They had a female house help of about 23 years of age. Her major work was to help in domestic works at home.

One fateful Sunday after church service the pastor complained he was not feeling too well and therefore had to leave the church immediately after service while the wife waited to attend various meetings at the church.

On getting home the pastor went for a quick shower, took his meal and was ready to sleep (with only the towel wrapped round his waist) when he heard a loud scream from the guest room.

He rushed down to the guest room unconscious of his towel which fell on his way to the room.

On getting to the guest room, it was the house-help (in only her pants) whose leg got trapped in the iron bed-post. The pastor rushed and assisted in disentangling her leg from the bed-post. While doing this he had to lift her thigh up so that the leg would be freed.

It was at this point that the pastor’s wife came in.
If you are the wife, what would u think and what would you do?

AND AS THE PASTOR HOW WILL YOU EXPLAIN YOUR POSITION AND SITUATION (WITHOUT ANY CLOTH ON, WITH THE HOUSE HELP'S THIGH RAISED UP IN YOUR HAND)?
Re: La Trouble La Divorce by chibaby5(f): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
Ds one go hard 2 explain sha grin. . .i dnt knw if i wud accept any explanation if i was 2 walk into such situation
Re: La Trouble La Divorce by rubi(f): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2010
The story has been discussed in this forum times without number

Anyway, If trust is built in marriage on a high esteem there will be no cause for alarm

(1) (Reply)

Woman With 7 Miracle Babies Charged For Child Trafficking. / Save Ur Marrige It Is Not Too Late / Okotie And Stephanie Split?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.