Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort (1174 Views)

My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by unclesuruoffi: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2019
A Nigerian lady who took to Facebook to rant, narrated how her boyfriend dumped her because she refused to abort their baby.

Calling out the man identified as Mr Kadiri Apampa on the social media platform, the lady disclosed that they started dating in 2010. She however got pregnant in 2012, which was when their issue that led to eventual breakup began. The Nigerian lady who narrated how her boyfriend dumped her because she refused to abort their baby, further disclosed that she called him months ago for "their baby's school fees" but he told her 'that the girl needs a sibling". 

Read her lengthy post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/20/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-her-boyfriend-dumped-her-because-she-refused-to-abort/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by Mynd44: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2019
Too much story. Sue him and demand child support.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by SageMK: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2019
I know she made a selfish decision not to abort. Still, it doesn't give him the licence to abandon his child or his responsibilities. If he doesn't want one in the first place, he should have used protection. He's a dead beat dad!

You can't dance around fire expecting not to sweat. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by desvi: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2019
SageMK:
I know she made a selfish decision not to abort. Still, it doesn't give him the licence to abandon his child or his responsibilities. If he doesn't want one in the first place, he should have used protection. He's a dead beat dad!

is it selfish not to abort?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by donbachi(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2019
make she go find the guy,him must accept am...na men be the cause of 60%unwanted pregnancies...how can you tell your girl that "you dont enjoy sex with condoms"and to keep you,she allows you to have sex without condoms..some be like"babe no worry i go use withdrawal method"..e dey sweet u..na belle don enter,u wan kill her because she no wan abort am...sister,na e gud 4 u.next time learn to close ur legs.and if u must open am,tell am to use condoms.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by baby124: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2019
Abortion is illegal in nigeria. So doing abortion can greatly endanger and affect the life of a woman if you fall into the hands of quacks. I don’t blame anyone scared to go the abortion route. If you don’t want a baby or STD’s wear a condom.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by SageMK: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2019
desvi:

is it selfish not to abort?

Debatable. She wanted the baby but he didn't.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by desvi: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2019
SageMK:

maybe she is against abortion and even though she might possibly not wanted a baby, she decided to take all the hardships that come with single motherhood for her baby, which would would make her anything but selfish
just saying
I agree with the rest of your post though entirely

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2019
If he didn't want a baby he should have used a condom, anybody that have sex should be ready to bear all the consequences including pregnancies, STDs.
What if she lost her life in the process of abortion ?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by KanwuliaExtra: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Madam failed to protect herself and got pregnant for a single/married/divorced/widowed BABY DADDY and is crying for help?
She made a reproductive choice and must deal with it ALONE.

Na who send her message? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by Agbgift(f): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2019
The way some person's reason eh, I don't just understand.
When a lady gets pregnant out of wedlock she takes the blame, the man who impregnated her is absolve of his inequities.

Ladies if are ready to do the do with a guy and he is not ready to use protection, run away. I think this is the second thread I am reading this kind of story this week.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by Rosarie(f): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2019
I don't just have the energy to write.but in all this ;I feel for the lil angel whom the mother choose to be stipud and brought her to this world. ...
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by Rosarie(f): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2019
Agbgift:
The way some person's reason eh, I don't just understand.
When a lady gets pregnant out of wedlock she takes the blame, the man who impregnated her is absolve of his inequities.

Ladies if are ready to do the do with a guy and he is not ready to use protection, run away. I think this is the second thread I am reading this kind of story this week.
that is why women need to love themselves too much to allow any man take them for granted
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by lilmax(m): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2019
sex is a 40% men thing and a 60% women thing

if she protected herself, she won't be in this position, but no, konji is a bastard
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by yeyeosoronga: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2019
SageMK:

So she should commit murder because he didn't want the baby?
Many people are against abortion because they feel its murder. They may be right or wrong.
It's one thing to fornicate or commit adultery. Its another thing to kill a life.
2ndly, many people are scared of losing their lives through unsafe abortion. It's extremely hard to find a qualified Dr- a gynecologist who will agree to do an abortion (he's at risk of losing his medical licence, because abortion is illegal in Nigeria) and it's also an expensive procedure when you do it at the right place with the right Dr.
There's nothing selfish about her decision to keep the baby.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by SageMK: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

So she should commit murder because he didn't want the baby?
Many people are against abortion because they feel its murder. They may be right or wrong.

There's a thin line between abortion and murder.
Depending on “gestational age” or moral belief.

Either way, if she was against it, he clearly wasn't.

There's nothing selfish about her decision to keep the baby.

Her decision can easily be interpreted as she having a child with someone against his will which also equates to forcing responsibilities on that person.

Like I said, it's debatable.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by crackhaus: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Madam failed to protect herself and got pregnant for a single/married/divorced/widowed BABY DADDY and is crying for help?

We agree on this 100%, but it seems your fans from the other thread do not appreciate this unpopular opinion and won't call you out from fear of your usual everywhere-belle-face rants. cheesy

Nairaland is too funny.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by yeyeosoronga: 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
SageMK:

There's a thin line between abortion and murder.
Depending on “gestational age” or moral belief.

Either way, if she was against it, he clearly wasn't.

Her decision can easily be interpreted as she having a child with someone against his will which also equates to forcing responsibilities on that person.

Like I said, it's debatable.
It cannot be against his will if he decided not to use condoms or get a vasectomy. He gave up that will when he made the conscious decision to sleep with a woman raw. Even a 12 year old is old enough to know how babies are made. And dont forget, ignorance is not an excuse
Abortion is also illegal in Nigeria.
His will means squat at this point, as it's her life at stake not his, unless he's happy to go to kirikiri.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by catwalq(f): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
SageMK:

I don't know how to say this without sounding cold but He already told her he doesn't want the baby. Telling him to man up to his responsibilities is laughable..

She made a choice to keep it, Let her follow through.. The guy is a douche for skirting his responsibilities but expecting him to have a change of heart after the baby has been birthed is unreasonable.

If I make that kinda decision, then I should also be objective enough to understand that the total welfare of that baby is my sole responsibility.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by Agbgift(f): 2:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
lilmax:
sex is a 40% men thing and a 60% women thing

if she protected herself, she won't be in this position, but no, konji is a bastard
Is it a crime for a man to protect himself too?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by desvi: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
catwalq:

I don't know how to say this without sounding cold but He already told her he doesn't want the baby. Telling him to man up to his responsibilities is laughable..

She made a choice to keep it, Let her follow through.. The guy is a douche for skirting his responsibilities but expecting him to have a change of heart after the baby has been birthed is unreasonable.

If I make that kinda decision, then I should also be objective enough to understand that the total welfare of that baby is my sole responsibility.

there should be laws in place holding people accountable for the sake of the innocent child
she has not made the decision alone, the moment he released his sperm into her was the moment he decided to take the risk
don't ask women to abort children just because a man decides he does not want to take responsibility for his actions
it opens doors to more irresponsible behavior and unprotected s.ex

no! the moment two people come together to have intercourse, they should be aware of all possible consequences
if they can't take it, they should màsturbate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by catwalq(f): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
desvi:

there should be laws in place holding people accountable for the sake of the innocent child
she has not made the decision alone, the moment he released his sperm into her was the moment he decided to take the risk
don't ask women to abort children just because a man decides he does not want to take responsibility for his actions
it opens doors to more irresponsible behavior and unprotected s.ex

no! the moment two people come together to have intercourse, they should be aware of all possible consequences
if they can't take it, they should màsturbate

Everything you said is morally right but my point is,if she has to drag the guy all over social media for him to get his acts together, then she's better off without him..

You can't force someone to be responsible or have sense. Let her cut her losses and move the f**k on

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by desvi: 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
catwalq:

Everything you said is morally right but my point is,if she has to drag the guy all over social media for him to get his acts together, then she's better off without him..

You can't force someone to be responsible or have sense. Let her cut her losses and move the f**k on

you are right
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by armyofone(m): 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2019
So in 2019 many in Nigeria don't know to say no to condomless sex especially when you are not married? They don't know to carry their own golden C and offer it to their guys who forgot his?
The season of hooking a guy with pregnancy is so over!!
Men, this is serious!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by KanwuliaExtra: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
crackhaus:

We agree on this 100%, but it seems your fans from the other thread do not appreciate this unpopular opinion and won't call you out from fear of your usual everywhere-belle-face rants. cheesy

Nairaland is too funny.

Come on now.
Only mediocre minds will stick to a one-sided approach to life ALWAYS.

Haba! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Finally. I don tire for all the emotional blackmail women have been pouring out in these issues.how do I abandon a child I never wanted in the first place?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by KanwuliaExtra: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
ornicus:

Finally. I don tire for all the emotional blackmail women have been pouring out in these issues.how do I abandon a child I never wanted in the first place?

You can’t blame them.
The checkered domestic environment in which strong parental/family ties are severely lacking is to blame. This is a typical case of raising YASEF OR, BY CAMPUS BOYS! grin

There are some BASIC THINGS ALL GIRLS SHOULD KNOW from age 5! wink

1. When it comes to pregnancies, wanted or UNWANTED. . . . There is ONLY ONE PARENT. The GIRL OR WOMAN. Males will always have choices, females DO NOT! kiss

In this case, the woman started phocking before KNOWING HERSELF! A Major disgrace! embarassed

Her papa, mama OR GRANDMAMA nor whisper some MAJOR “tins” to her ears before she begin divide her toto about ke! cheesy

She should have been my younger sister or daughter. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort by crackhaus: 12:40am On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Come on now.
Only mediocre minds will stick to a one-sided approach to life ALWAYS.

Haba! cheesy
gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Size 40 & 41 High Heel Shoes For Sale N500, N1,000 N2000 / Bad Marriage / Furniture For Family Homes, Offices, Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.