Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. (51883 Views)

Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied / Videos And Pictures Of Super Falcons Players In Camp Ahead Of 2022 WAFCON / Oshoala, Super Falcons Players Dance To Ayra Starr's "Bloody Samaritan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by captianfreeman(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Celebrating other peoples down fall is a form of witchcraft .

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by majamajic(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Abdul9025:
Cameroon and chile still get chance

Naija and Chile will qualify,

new Zealand will beat or draw Cameron while Chile will beat Thailand

with this Nigeria will go and meet Germany with basket to pack goals

13 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by nauto11: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
They will loss the next
Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by martineverest(m): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
nurez305:
Cameroon omly need 2 goals
u know it won't be easy to score n Zealand that number of goals

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by innopassion: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
daddytime:
No time wey una dey go represent us, both the falcons, their eagle counterparts, and the eaglets.

Una must sha make sure say we carry calculator dey watch una.

Very worrying to always see you guys hand your destinies to others to decide when you could have taken control of it yourself.

seriously it has become part of us... during qualifying state n d competition itself... permutation Every time.
Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by kenzysmith: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
daddytime:
No time wey una dey go represent us, both the falcons, their eagle counterparts, and the eaglets.

Una must sha make sure say we carry calculator dey watch una.

Very worrying to always see you guys hand your destinies to others to decide when you could have taken control of it yourself.

shut up ur mouth jare this our group was the group of death even korea is nt a small team. U dey talk as if ur life dey sucessful wey u still dey ur mama house they do thank u. Ode

5 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
They always qualify as a best loser.
Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
This video is not necessary. I think it’s embarrassing to see these girls jubilating like that. If they had shown some grit and intelligence in their first match with Norway or the last one with France, they wouldn’t be in this position.

They should stay away from social media and use this time to work hard in the pitch. Whether they qualify or not, the technical crew should work on them and use the facilities and resources at their disposal to improve their tactics and techniques.

They can do better. They have the quality to go far in this tournament but they need to demonstrate it. I still think that with a little self belief and appraisal of their errors, they can beat the likes of France and Germany.

The same VAR and similar scenario that cost them the match against France has improved their chances of qualifying to the last 16.

It’ll be hard for any goal keeper to react well with this new Fifa system. I think there should also be a corresponding rule for the penalty taker. He should be more than 2 feet from the ball before he makes contact with it.

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by Chukalemon(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
With the way our ladies play against france.i have no doubt that if we are able to qualify to the knockout round . with the zeal and determination in those girls I think they can be able to dispatch any team that comes their path.because they have learnt their lesson against france.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by Femlard1: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
blackaxe78:
Atiku should be probed.
How Atiku te enter dis matter now
Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by Dedetwo(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
I had hoped these jackasses spend the time of this silly celebration on the practice pitch learning how to complete a common pass of the ball to their teammates. I have watched all the matches played by the falcons, only four players: Nnadozie, Okeke, Chikwelu and Ordega have shown the flair and trait of intelligent soccer.

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by blackaxe78: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Femlard1:

How Atiku te enter dis matter now

Ask Kanu Nwankwo
Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
France and FIFA knws how to use the VAR....they will make sure Nigeria qualifys to cover their day light robbery n shame they did on the super falcons

3 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by GreatPunter(m): 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Why must we always find ourselves in situations like these? We always wait for someone's downfall to be successful. What is there if we succeed on our own!

This country called Nigeria though. Our things are always different. Nigeria is just a joke seriously! grin grin grin grin
That's how the black man survives generally.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by stagger: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
This is Naija. Always relying on favours from others instead of putting in the work ourselves.
Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by aysuprano(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
LuciferTasbih:
I know the things I saw.
Nobody can confuse me with celebration here.

[img]https://media1./images/7a411e3b434d5d6e72037b9a2b53b0de/tenor.gif?itemid=5496532[/img]
*spits angry
You just made my day
God bless you
Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by blowjohn(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
naptu2:
The Super Falcons camp was thrown into wild celebration yesterday night when Argentina scored from the penalty spot to tie their game against Scotland 3-3.

The draw improves Nigeria's chances of qualifying for the second round of the ongoing FIFA Women's World Cup.

Argentina were given a penalty, which the Scottish keeper saved, but the referee ordered that the penalty should be retaken after VAR showed that the Scotish keeper's two feet were off the line before the ball was kicked.

This is a small portion of a 5 minutes long video. You can see the players and coaches jubilating in the hallway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtg7UYKtzdQ

Table of 3rd placed teams. The teams with A beside their names have already qualified for the 2nd round.

O boy. The permutations as at yesterday no be here o.
It's like the draw didn't favor both teams.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by koning: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
I don't see Cameroon beating New Zealand. NZ will actually win by 2 goals.

Our main obstacle may be Chile. Thailand can concede 5 goals in just the 1st half.
Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by famouscargo4u: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
nurez305:
Wooow... we are almost there

Cameroon and new zealand need to score 2 goal different and Chile need minimum of 4 goals to qualify

I hope Thailand will behave against Chile today

Since USA won Thaland 12-0, Chile can get 4-0 i predict a 1-1 score line for New Zealand and and cameroun game which is enough to make Nigeria qualify. Super Falcons really need to do more in shooting in the opponent's net. With the display against France, the defence is Ok but midfield need to create more chances qnd the forward should convert the chances to goals. I To be honest, Oshoala and Oparanozie hqve been so laid back.

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by Holak: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Racoon:
The recent controversies in the VAR and more intensed bias by officiating referees are killing women football. The world is embittered with what happened in the Nigeria-France match.

But the same rule is what Nigeria is celebrating because it has brightened their chances. I think it's the nature of football. Atimes, it goes your way, atimes the other way round

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by naptu2: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Meanwhile, the Super Falcons were working on their passing and possession game this morning.

Click on these links to see the videos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGSuper_Falcons/status/1141653128938434562

https://mobile.twitter.com/FIFAWWC_NGA/status/1141266868411539456

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by naptu2: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Pictures of Super Falcons' training session this morning.

1 Like

More pictures of Super Falcons' training session this morning.

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by mexzony: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
stagger:
This is Naija. Always relying on favours from others instead of putting in the work ourselves.
Calm down Na. Is it not vAR that caused us this wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by Thimmoh(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Or a goal and less than 2yellow cards
nurez305:
Cameroon omly need 2 goals

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by nurez305(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
famouscargo4u:

Since USA won Thaland 12-0, Chile can get 4-0 i predict a 1-1 score line for New Zealand and and cameroun game which is enough to make Nigeria qualify. Super Falcons really need to do more in shooting in the opponent's net. With the display against France, the defence is Ok but midfield need to create more chances qnd the forward should convert the chances to goals. I To be honest, Oshoala and Oparanozie hqve been so laid back.
you need to know that Chile have not score a single goal in this tournament which mean they might have a very poor forward. For them to score 4 goal will be hard .

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by naptu2: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Super Falcons' training session.

Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by Gabson001(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Why must we always find ourselves in situations like these? We always wait for someone's downfall to be successful. What is there if we succeed on our own!

This country called Nigeria though. Our things are always different. Nigeria is just a joke seriously! grin grin grin grin
Thats life for you bro.. For you to go higher someone must go down..
Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by deltateam: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote]See stringent conditions.

Just as I predicted Norway beating Korea and France beating Nigeria.

I can tell you categorically now that the first option Scotland beating Argentina and Jamaica beating Australia are future impossible tense.

It ain't happening.Take it anyway... This is football we are talking about not comedy.

Others seem possible though.[quote]

I was right after all.
Re: Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. by deltateam: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
It won't still change the fact that they will not reach semi final.

Take it again. They will leave in knockout or quarter final elimination.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars / Africa's First Human And Solar Powered Football Pitch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.