Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Hip Hop Heads Let's Discuss The Cassidy Versus Goodz Rap Battle - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hip Hop Heads Let's Discuss The Cassidy Versus Goodz Rap Battle (295 Views)

[AUDIO+VIDEO+LYRICS] LIFT UP YOUR HEADS - FEMI FLAMES / The State Of Hip-hop/trap Music In Nigeria - My Opinion / Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hip Hop Heads Let's Discuss The Cassidy Versus Goodz Rap Battle by weedfada(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2019
Okay, we all know Cassidy to be a beast when it comes to freestyling and battle rap. Like he chops up niggas for breakfast (remember his battle with freeway? Brutal shi*).

Anyway, he recently battled Goodz, an equally good emcee and there's a popular opinion that Cass was taken to the cleaners by Goodz (y'all can check out the video on YouTube). I kinda think otherwise tho, or I'll just say it was a stalemate. I mean Cassidy was dropping punchlines that kept flying over heads with his ruthless demeanor. Goodz had this stage presence, hitting Cass with the fact that his style is outdated and he's broke (well, not a fact), plus seems he had a lotta goons in the crowd supporting him. They kept on cheering him while booing Cass, which in all honesty was some sort of distraction to tha "hustler".

Aight let me stop here, let's dissect this event with facts and reasonable points. Bars is Back!

(1) (Reply)

Damsel - BAMBAM Ft Drey Beatz (prodby Dreybeatz) / Sheyitiger (lil Kesh Undertaker Cover) / News Update: Nigeria Are You Ready For My Next Singled, Conchenx Is Set To Drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.