Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

If You Own A Tech Selling Shop In Lagos (island Preferably) Get In Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Own A Tech Selling Shop In Lagos (island Preferably) Get In Here (273 Views)

Massive Fire At Dosunmu Street Market On Lagos Island. / Fire At Plaza 44, Balogun Market, Lagos Island / Why Is It So Difficult Having A Shop In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Own A Tech Selling Shop In Lagos (island Preferably) Get In Here by Victorwhyte(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
I want get you sales for your shop. I will help you double or even triple your income in a month, and at totally 0 cost to you. You heard me, I am not going to charge you anything. I'm going to show you how I do it and you just have to relax as start watching the sales rolling in.

So if you own a tech shop or know someone who does comment "I'm interested" down below or with your number and I'd message you. If I see you're ready to do business I will come over to your store and gather inventory.

If you don't have a tech shop but own a shop in other niches like a boutique, fitness store, etc you can still leave your number and I could also help you out.
Re: If You Own A Tech Selling Shop In Lagos (island Preferably) Get In Here by IfoyinTEDO(f): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Why not start by helping yourself out first!
Re: If You Own A Tech Selling Shop In Lagos (island Preferably) Get In Here by Victorwhyte(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
IfoyinTEDO:
Why not start by helping yourself out first!
Sadly I do not own a tech shop, I just market. It's more of my thing.
Re: If You Own A Tech Selling Shop In Lagos (island Preferably) Get In Here by NairalandAngel(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Victorwhyte:
I want get you sales for your shop. I will help you double or even triple your income in a month, and at totally 0 cost to you. You heard me, I am not going to charge you anything. I'm going to show you how I do it and you just have to relax as start watching the sales rolling in.

So if you own a tech shop or know someone who does comment "I'm interested" down below or with your number and I'd message you. If I see you're ready to do business I will come over to your store and gather inventory.

If you don't have a tech shop but own a shop in other niches like a boutique, fitness store, etc you can still leave your number and I could also help you out.

What's in it for you or did you come to Lagos to count the number of bridges?

1 Like

Re: If You Own A Tech Selling Shop In Lagos (island Preferably) Get In Here by Victorwhyte(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
NairalandAngel:

What's in it for you or did you come to Lagos to count the number of bridges?

Lol. Pessimist I see. Marketing helps me build my network and helps you get more sales and ultimately more profit. It's a win win.And no, I didn't come to count bridges, lol.

(1) (Reply)

How To Predict Correctly And Win On Bet9ja Virtual Football League / Advantages Of Water Play On Children / 4 Years & 5 Years Pin Verified Naija Adsense & Domain For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.