Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Need To Make Akara Chips, Who Can Help?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Need To Make Akara Chips, Who Can Help?? (4299 Views)

How To Make Akara Chips / Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made / How Different People Behave When They Want To Buy Akara - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Make Akara Chips, Who Can Help?? by Yvechi: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
i visited lagos recently and bought akara chips for my kids.. for children that dont like beans they loved it. please can anyone help a sister out with the recipe and how to make it..thanking you all in advance...[color=#770077][/color] smiley
Re: Need To Make Akara Chips, Who Can Help?? by okirewaju(f): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
I've eaten this too

Dunno how it made

Waiting for the recipe too

Click on my signature and buy airtime, data and subscribe your cable at affordable price

(1) (Reply)

Addicted To Viju Milk / Can Lemon Be Found In Nigeria / The Best Way To Make Ekuru And Stew (white Moi Moi And Fried Stew)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.