Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

H - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / H (1541 Views)

H / See Photos Of The World's Tallest Living Woman Who Never Stopped Growing Until H / I Just Discovered That This Laundry Basket Has 591 Holes And The Cover Has 165 H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by jellybabee(f): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
H
Re: H by Ezemann(m): 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
na dem

1 Like

Re: H by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Continue your hustle, you or your husband cannot be millionaires overnight.

Don't use the "suicide" talk as a ploy to attract online sympathy.

Your pay day will come.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: H by beinstein(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Another one.....

1 Like

Re: H by Dialectics: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
jellybabee:
Yes, I told myself with God's I will never ask for assistance here again but here I am again..... God why What have we done wrong or what are we doing wrong...I keep asking God.....my husband and I are always struggling just name it from teaching, to selling little things, home lesson, taxi work,bricklaying and so on but still, why can't we afford straight meal for two to three weeks at a time.we are not really the extrovert type except when going to work,then we are indoor when not at work. We help others with the little we can...Am so tired of everything ....God please why can't we get a decent job that will at lease meet our needs ?? God why Always thinking while walking on my way to work ; why are things like these?,hope my husband will not commit suicide one day,will this struggling with out better outcome ever end?,will my co-workers ever stop complaining about how I look; from "you look good " then when I start thinking ; "are you sick or something". Can't even explain what is going on but I will keep asking God what our offence or sin is that we have to keep passing through these for years now,moved from one state to another for a better life all because of BH killings or is it a crime to come back home from the north? My purpose of creating this thread ,please any amount will do oooo be it N200 I will collect it from paga oo ,I have N100 with me now,I have salt,garri, wheat,and fresh okra but no Maggie ,pepper, palm oil. You can say am still lazy for coming back here but God is my witness...I just can't say am tired of life as a whole when I think of my mum...Suicide is a sin,i promised I Will keep pushing it until we make it in life. Please ; 0169708192,Gtbank.. God am tired..

You are certainly not alone in this situation, but you ask why? Ask your fellow Nigerians who continue to vote for useless leaders, revel in mediocrity and always pray for things that God has empowered man to do!
Re: H by VinicciEstates: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
jellybabee. Sorry to hear about your situation. You don't need to be asking God why. Be thankful. It's just a phase in life. At the end you will be fine. ok.

3 Likes

Re: H by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2019
The poster above was instructed by me to put a smile on your face. Have a nice weekend.
Re: H by jellybabee(f): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
VinicciEstates:
jellybabee. Sorry to hear about your situation. You don't need to be asking God why. Be thankful. It's just a phase in life. At the end you will be fine. ok.
Amen...Thanks a lot, I got your message.My family and I are truly grateful . May God continue to shower his blessings on you and your entire generation,Amen.Hmmmnn...you surprised us indeed...ThanksāœŠ
Re: H by jellybabee(f): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
FannySwindler1:
The poster above was instructed by me to put a smile on your face. Have a nice weekend.
Wow !!! Thanks Sir . We are sincerely grateful Sir.
Re: H by jellybabee(f): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
Thanks a lot to Mr/Mrs/Miss Tosin A.A. May Almighty God in his infinite blessings continue to enrich you and your family from this moment till eternity, Amen.
Re: H by jellybabee(f): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
Erediauwa:
Continue your hustle, you or your husband cannot be millionaires overnight.

Don't use the "suicide" talk as a ploy to attract online sympathy.

Your pay day will come.
Amen ...Thanks
Re: H by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
jellybabee:
Yes, I told myself with God's I will never ask for assistance here again but here I am again..... God why What have we done wrong or what are we doing wrong...I keep asking God.....my husband and I are always struggling just name it from teaching, to selling little things, home lesson, taxi work,bricklaying and so on but still, why can't we afford straight meal for two to three weeks at a time.we are not really the extrovert type except when going to work,then we are indoor when not at work. We help others with the little we can...Am so tired of everything ....God please why can't we get a decent job that will at lease meet our needs ?? God why Always thinking while walking on my way to work ; why are things like these?,hope my husband will not commit suicide one day,will this struggling with out better outcome ever end?,will my co-workers ever stop complaining about how I look; from "you look good " then when I start thinking ; "are you sick or something". Can't even explain what is going on but I will keep asking God what our offence or sin is that we have to keep passing through these for years now,moved from one state to another for a better life all because of BH killings or is it a crime to come back home from the north? My purpose of creating this thread ,please any amount will do oooo be it N200 I will collect it from paga oo ,I have N100 with me now,I have salt,garri, wheat,and fresh okra but no Maggie ,pepper, palm oil. You can say am still lazy for coming back here but God is my witness...I just can't say am tired of life as a whole when I think of my mum...Suicide is a sin,i promised I Will keep pushing it until we make it in life. Please ; 0169708192,Gtbank.. God am tired..

All lies.Althoigh I hope this doesn't become your portion but eventually it will as you continue to use this false story to fraudulently collect money from strangers.

1 Like

Re: H by Mizwisdom(f): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
You've been begging since 2016, if they give you Maggi money today, what about tomorrow? stop this sad

3 Likes

Re: H by jellybabee(f): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
orbitalgis:

All lies.Althoigh I hope this doesn't become your portion but eventually it will as you continue to use this false story to fraudulently collect money from strangers.
hmmmnn.....should I be angry with the fact that you judged me without any evidence? Or ask God why me? Because I started working to earn my own income from my secondary school days as a young girl,so why should I rely on strangers money? as you tagged it huh? If BH bombings didn't start suddenly God knows things won't be like this... Do you know how it feels to run for your life 1st,leaving all you worked for behind you ? Running to a new city where you don't know anybody,no prior plan for relocation or accommodation in the new city?,no job waiting for you in the new city? You just have to start your life a fresh one; searching for affordable accommodation, job,feeding, and also get few new things you will need to survive first and all these new and sudden expenses are from whatever amount you have in your account. Then the jobs you get in the new city, the pay is always low......... Please good night

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Deal Sharing Percentage With My Wife / Parental Guide:the Rape Of Teenage Girls And Minors In Nigeria / Married Or Not You Should Read This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.