Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

❤❤10 Top Best Selling Wordpress Themes And Plugins In 1 Pack @ N5,000 - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ❤❤10 Top Best Selling Wordpress Themes And Plugins In 1 Pack @ N5,000 (1901 Views)

Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Just 400naira. Premium themes. / I Can't Install Plugins In My Wordpress Again, Help!!! / Black friday turns green! Unlimited Internet Marketing&Graphical Tools In 1 Pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤❤10 Top Best Selling Wordpress Themes And Plugins In 1 Pack @ N5,000 by wpforest: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Julius2214:

Don't you find it awkward that he or you or him, whichever, goes about accusing anyone that is in competition with him of scam but not you. How come? You think we're kids right? Oh! I forgot how dumb u are. You think we won't find out right.

Then you said you're not codezilla, but your website and his, are both down and under construction at the same time.
Then the both of you are using the exact same Plugin and wallpaper for your website maintenance mode when there are thousands of plugins to choose from.
Let's assume this makes me and codezilla similar, but how on earth does this lead to linking up with that mad dog they call venbobo (aka inv301) accusing people falsely?...
This my top argument... I'm not in anyway linked nor am I that crazy f*ck called venbobo aka inv301... Bliv you me, that guy had hurt me more that he has any of you. With his false accusation then using inv301 he has ruined 2 of my business already and Now with you guys linking his new moniker venbobo to me, its another attack on me.

#I'MNOTTHATCRAZYFUCKERCALLEDVENBOBO
Re: ❤❤10 Top Best Selling Wordpress Themes And Plugins In 1 Pack @ N5,000 by Julius2214(m): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2019
wpforest:

Let's assume this makes me and codezilla similar, but how on earth does this lead to linking up with that mad dog they call venbobo (aka inv301) accusing people false?...
Read my first paragraph again
Re: ❤❤10 Top Best Selling Wordpress Themes And Plugins In 1 Pack @ N5,000 by wpforest: 7:20am On Jun 27, 2019
Julius2214:

Read my first paragraph again
Bro, 1st paragraph, 2nd paragraph... Whatever. What I'm saying is that I'm not that crazy dude.
Re: ❤❤10 Top Best Selling Wordpress Themes And Plugins In 1 Pack @ N5,000 by Julius2214(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2019
wpforest:

Bro, 1st paragraph, 2nd paragraph... Whatever. What I'm saying is that I'm not that crazy dude.

Why I'm I even still conversing with u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does Websites Make Money For Their Owners? / Checkout Our App Company Website Mekunu.com (feedback Please) / Nigeria Bloggers Forumn On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.