Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa (10891 Views)

Fake Medical Doctor Arrested For Cutting Pregnant Woman In Baylesa (Photos) / DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja (pic) / Ibrahim Mustapha: Fake Medical Doctor Jailed For 54 Years In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by Period007(m): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
The Department of State Services (DSS) has confirmed the arrest of the Principal Medical Director of Fufore Cottage Hospital in Adamawa, Ibrahim Mustapha, for operating with a fake medical certificate.

Mr Bola Olori, the Director of DSS in the state, told newsmen on Thursday in Yola that preliminary investigations showed that Mustapha did not study medicine but holds the National Board of Technical Education (NBTE) certificate.
He perfected the illicit act of impersonation as a doctor in Gombe where he worked as a ward attendant in several clinics.

“He was aided in the act by a practicing doctor who gave him sample copies of his NECO result, MBBS of Bayero University Kano, NYSC discharge certificate and that of the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria annual registration license, all of which he forged,” Olori said.

The director said that Mustapha was employed by Adamawa Health Management Board as a doctor in October 2015, rose to the position of Principal Medical Officer and served as such in the cottage hospitals of Mayo-Belwa and Fufore.
Prior to his arrest, the suspect had in the last five years performed hundreds of surgical operations in several hospitals in the state,” Olori said.

The director, who thanked the state officials of the state branch of the Nigerian Medical Association for their role in tracking the suspect, said that the suspect and his accomplice now in custody would be prosecuted at the conclusion of investigations.

He enjoined the public to be wary of such unscrupulous elements and alert security agencies for necessary action, NAN reports
Speaking to newsmen, the suspect said he had no regret because he knew what he was doing and that he had performed successful medical operations.

“I even assist some qualified medical doctors to do the right thing.

“It’s unfortunate that someone from Gombe where I once worked who was envious of me decided to expose me after I was cleared to be part of Adamawa Medical team to this year’s Hajj, but the person failed to qualify in that interview,” Mustapha said.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/20/dss-arrests-fake-medical-doctor-adamawa/

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by Jmk9292(m): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hmmm..an adulterated country full of adulterated people

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by NigerianMan: 11:09am On Jun 21, 2019
angry WHAT A COUNTRY embarassed embarassed
Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by chinavs9ja(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2019
angry in this country chai

Get your website ready today...check my signature
Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by Mahsums: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2019
Atikulated doctor tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by Starkid3010(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2019
Wow op this post really changed my life.... Thanks for sharing angry
Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2019
I don't understand, "he performed surgical operation".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by ainas247: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2019
Good
Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by slowbreeze(f): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2019
He even get mouth to talk say " enemies exposed him" Y Dem no go expose u.Are u a Dr or even educated in the Medical Sciences?..After playing with people's lives with trial and error.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by gambia(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2019
SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE
Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by blakhenry: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2019
It is Well. The rot just entering into more sensitive places.
Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by igwedubai2(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2019
Satanic fake doctor.
Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by Isoduwa(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2019
Starkid3010:

You be dey sleep before?

You nor say God bless you with everything you ever wish for but you dey dull yourself

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by freshyung: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2019
Nothing way u no go hear in nigeria u go still hear fake babalawo
Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by Charmingrascal(m): 11:18am On Jun 21, 2019
But were the surgeries he performed successful?
I am just curious to know how he did that for years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by Blessj034: 11:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Wonderful... is only God know Numbers of of life he has killed
Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by DavidEsq(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2019
Starkid3010:
So u are one of those unscrupulous entities masquerading as doctors abi? If not, how else would this post have changed ur life?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by Wagasigiungu(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2019
Period007:
The Department of State Services (DSS) has confirmed the arrest of the Principal Medical Director of Fufore Cottage Hospital in Adamawa, Ibrahim Mustapha, for operating with a fake medical certificate.

Mr Bola Olori, the Director of DSS in the state, told newsmen on Thursday in Yola that preliminary investigations showed that Mustapha did not study medicine but holds the National Board of Technical Education (NBTE) certificate.
He perfected the illicit act of impersonation as a doctor in Gombe where he worked as a ward attendant in several clinics.

“He was aided in the act by a practicing doctor who gave him sample copies of his NECO result, MBBS of Bayero University Kano, NYSC discharge certificate and that of the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria annual registration license, all of which he forged,” Olori said.

The director said that Mustapha was employed by Adamawa Health Management Board as a doctor in October 2015, rose to the position of Principal Medical Officer and served as such in the cottage hospitals of Mayo-Belwa and Fufore.
Prior to his arrest, the suspect had in the last five years performed hundreds of surgical operations in several hospitals in the state,” Olori said.

The director, who thanked the state officials of the state branch of the Nigerian Medical Association for their role in tracking the suspect, said that the suspect and his accomplice now in custody would be prosecuted at the conclusion of investigations.

He enjoined the public to be wary of such unscrupulous elements and alert security agencies for necessary action, NAN reports
Speaking to newsmen, the suspect said he had no regret because he knew what he was doing and that he had performed successful medical operations.

“It’s unfortunate that someone from Gombe where I once worked who was envious of me decided to expose me after I was cleared to be part of Adamawa Medical team to this year’s Hajj, but the person failed to qualify in that interview,” Mustapha said.

Bayero University Kano!!!!

The doctor from BUK fall hand gaskiya.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by dante0147: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2019
Mahsums:
Atikulated doctor tongue

Mugu someone who came onboard 2015 Adamawa ! APC ! Man he is more qualified to be called a dullard and dumbo like buhari and the rest of you APC supporters !

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by adediwura1: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2019
DO YOU DESIRE TO OWN A VERY GOOD FOREIGN USED LAPTOP WITH WARRANTY?

THEN YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE…

We have top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more.

Buy now at affordable price.

HURRY NOW…ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS!!!
Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by johnmartus(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Common o'level dude not even have. Only God knows how many lives he has wasted. Posterity will judge you.
Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2019
Damn shocked

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by israelmao(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2019
These one of the reasons for the harvest of deaths in Nigerian hospitals.They are now saying that general public should baware as if they are the ones verifying and licensing certified doctors.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by VikkyBobb: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2019
Don't blame him, Mr Bubu started it with fake waec certificate. Na naija we dey.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by Cmanforall: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2019
The failed healthcare system is the reason for all these. A friend once told me his med lab sci colleague works as a medical doctor somewhere in the north. Quackery in the medical profession should be tackled seriously.
Period007:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by harbarzzy(m): 11:47am On Jun 21, 2019
Got promoted..who promoted him?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by Mahsums: 11:49am On Jun 21, 2019
dante0147:

Mugu someone who came onboard 2015 Adamawa ! APC ! Man he is more qualified to be called a dullard and dumbo like buhari and the rest of you APC supporters !
tongue

Re: DSS Arrests Fake Medical Doctor In Adamawa by Starkid3010(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Isoduwa:

You be dey sleep before?

You nor say God bless you with everything you ever wish for but you dey dull yourself
grin grin grin His bless me with everything how......
I don't understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Hits IDPS’ Camp In Borno, One Dead, Scores Injured / Man Arrested With Three Stolen Rams In Jigawa / My Target Was Pastor Chris - Lagos Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.