Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy (13545 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Soldiers Beat A Policeman On Duty In Ibadan (Video) / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by Chelsea82: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
See How Nigerian Man Being Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy.

According to the Nigerian man he was seen shouting at the police officer, saying "you want to spoil my umbrella, wetin I do you".

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/see-how-nigerian-man-being-rude-to.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by Chelsea82: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
See Reactions, Watch Full Video HERE

Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by carterguccy(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Only outside Nigeria we get mouth to fight for our right!

Try am with Sarz and u go smell ur anus grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by freemanbubble: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2019
Italy the grand father of racism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by prith78: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2019
Bush behaviour

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by desvi: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2019
what are we supposed to do with this information?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by BlackfireX: 10:55am On Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria police looking at him and saying....

Hjdkdkdjjdjdhdhfhhf jshhdjdkkllld
Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by izzou(m): 10:55am On Jun 21, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by Kenneth10110(m): 10:55am On Jun 21, 2019
At least dey insult Nigerians too na dier turn be this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by Lawrry(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2019
Thank God na oyinbo police, he for don hear.
Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by Inception(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2019
Cultist
Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by blackaxe78: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2019
E** people will end up denting Nigeria's image in Italy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by blowjob: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2019
NIGERIANS DEY ITALY undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by DonFebzyBlog(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2019
When you leave your country to another man's country, you should always learn to respect yourself and be humble no matter what they do. These attitudes is not only damaging the image of other Nigerians there but will affect him someday in future there.
Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by Sammiel: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2019
Clean US- Used Samsung Galaxy note 4 for sale @32K. Phone is working perfectly with 3GB ram, 32GB internal memory, and very sharp camera.
Call or whatsapp me on the number on my signature. Check pictures in the thread below. https://www.nairaland.com/5211079/clean-us-used-samsung-galaxy
Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by magicminister: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2019
Batman

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by martineverest(m): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2019
freemanbubble:
Italy the grand father of racism
hypocrites...Nigeria is ancestor of tribalism... tribalism is the worst form of racism

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by Pavore9: 10:59am On Jun 21, 2019
What he cannot dream of trying in Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by osuofia2(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2019
MAKE HE SHOULD VISIT NAIJA ONE DECEMBER AND TRY THIS WITH SARS
Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by martineverest(m): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2019
Pavore9:
What he cannot dream of trying in Nigeria!
as in eh...Nigerians can misuse privileges eh.
Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by marvin906(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2019
Nigerians in Italy are something else
all they know how to do is beg do drugs, prostitution finito..
the one's doing legit work are few

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by DonFebzyBlog(m): 11:06am On Jun 21, 2019
magicminister:

Shut up

Did any of these European countries respect us During colonization? Not too long ago, the Italian mafia in collaboration with Italian government officials were dumping toxic waste in the coast of African countries.

Abel shift!!!

When the seed you plant becomes a tree, don’t complain about its fruits.

You may feel you made sense but trust me you didn't make any sense. There is no point arguing with you because it's very obvious you may not have crossed the borders of Nigeria before and maybe you have no single idea what it feels like to leave your country to another man's land. Talking about colonization at this point is something that really makes no sense and shows your level of understanding in regards to colonization. But still it's your own opinion and I can't change it so you can live with it. Who you help self

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by Gabson001(m): 11:09am On Jun 21, 2019
But naija why? Can't we behave gentlemanly for once?
Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by Jaqenhghar: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:
When you leave your country to another man's country, you should always learn to respect yourself and be humble no matter what they do. These attitudes is not only damaging the image of other Nigerians there but will affect him someday in future there.
Like someone said on this forum. If you trycit on Germany they will take you to a mental institution which IMO is worse yhan prison sef
Re: Nigerian Man Rude To Police Officer On Duty In Italy by surveyProf(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2019
Na wetin me I do you, you cum spoil my umbrella..... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians Killing Muslims In Onitsha / Court Official Remanded In Prison Custody For N9.2 Million Fraud (photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Italy For Harassing Women & Assaulting Police Officers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.