Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry (13246 Views)

Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? / NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry / NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To "War-zone"areas Affected By Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by joshchisimdi: 5:47am On Jun 21, 2019
The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC have disclosed that they have withdrawn corps members, posted to areas affected by banditry in Niger State. Mrs Funmilayo Ajayi, the state's Coordinator of the NYSC who spoke to newsmen, said the corps members posted to areas affected by banditry were withdrawn because they owe them protection until they finish their service year.

“We will not post corps members to these areas because we cannot afford to lose any of them. Our eyes are on the corps members for the whole year; we are their parents and guardians. We owe them protection until they finish their service year. We have recalled all our corps members from crisis areas and re-posted them; we will not send any corps member to areas where bandits have carried out attacks.

“We are aware that the state government and security agencies are on top of the situation. For now, we will not post any of them to these areas until there are confirmed reports that the places are safe" she said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/21/nysc-withdraws-corps-members-posted-to-areas-affected-by-banditry/

1 Like

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by joshchisimdi: 5:48am On Jun 21, 2019
sad sad sad angry angry
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2019
can a corper put on army uniform?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Patrickilogu(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by momove4real25(f): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2019
Good news

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Opinedecandid(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2019
Right step.

This one does not require commendations.
It's only common sense that unsecured areas should not expect 'fireigners' in their abode!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2019
No sir copper can't put it on
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Blessj034: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2019
Alright
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2019
Why not just cancel the scheme...the state of the nation warrants such

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Quelme: 11:28am On Jun 21, 2019
NYSC is over rated!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2019
Very good. Alot would have been alive today if they started something like this since.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by ainas247: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2019
Great.. Nice move

Do you have a website.
rank it to Google page1
with these steps chat up
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by israelmao(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2019
It is better to be safe than to serve.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Dannieln1: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2019
Ayodelejohn2018:
No sir
kiki do u love me
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by freshyung: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
na beating go sure

1 Like

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by adediwura1: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2019
DO YOU DESIRE TO OWN A VERY GOOD FOREIGN USED LAPTOP WITH WARRANTY?

THEN YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE…

We have top brands such as Hp, Mac, Lenovo, Toshiba, Dell, Asus, Acer and lots more.

Buy now at affordable price.

HURRY NOW…ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS!!!
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Jmk9292(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2019
No big deal.... Common sense should have stopped the posting in the first place...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Teenaira: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Why not just cancel the scheme...the state of the nation warrants such

There is no part of Nigeria where there is no bandits now. So, just don't post them at all or cancel the scheme it does not add any value to Nigeria as a country except for a few benefiting from the scheme
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by jamesbridget13(f): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2019
Teenaira:

There is no part of Nigeria where there is no bandits now. So, just don't post them at all or cancel the scheme it does not add any value to Nigeria as a country except for a few benefiting from the scheme
honestly bandits is everywhere in d country. I am in Rivers State n i can tell u dat these men raided a corpers lodge around. There were four occupants ( 2 male n 2 females). After taking all their valuables abducted d 2 female corp members. They were later released in d morning after having their turns on them all through d night. The two babes barely walked well. This is a true story. Happened this past Tuesday night breaking Wednesday
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Charmingrascal(m): 11:49am On Jun 21, 2019
To all those NYSC is a scam/waste of time crew
I have to tell u that you are wrong, just because u failed to see the opportunities in the scheme as Youth does not mean others will be like you

Your service year might be a waste to you if you were unable to do any productive thing or make any productive move.

To all Batch B and prospective corp members your mindset is important it is a determinant factor if you will be productive during ur NYSC, don't listen to NYSC is a scam crew if you listen to them you have already started failing

If they tell u NYSC is a scam tell them this; because u fail to see the opportunities in it does not mean I will be like u.

Many of the NYSC is a scam crew are still not productive even after the service year, now tell me is it NYSC that Is a scam or they themselves.

I am Corp member and I can tell you that I wish I had served earlier than this, I listened to the NYSC is waste of time crew and I decided not to validate my registration for two years after graduating from Uni. Right now I am enjoying my service year in Jos Plateau

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by demzey(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I have to tell u that you are wrong, just because u failed to see the opportunities in the scheme as Youth does not mean others will be like you

Your service year might be a waste to you if you were unable to do any productive thing or make any productive move.

To all Batch B and prospective corp members your mindset is important it is a determinant factor if you will be productive during ur NYSC, don't listen to NYSC is a scam crew if you listen to them you have already started failing

If they tell u NYSC is a scam tell them this; because u fail to see the opportunities in it does not mean I will be like u.

Many of the NYSC is a scam crew are still not productive even after the service year, now tell me is it NYSC that Is a scam or they themselves.

I am Corp member and I can tell you that I wish I had served earlier than this, I listened to the NYSC is waste of time crew and I decided not to validate my registration for two years after graduating from Uni. Right now I am enjoying my service year in Jos Plateau

Story....who Nysc epp

3 Likes

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by tete7000(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
I guess it is time this NYSC thing is scrapped. That is what we should be talking about now...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by penukz2015(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
Which one is [b][/b] banditry'... terrorism joor.

NYSC why did you even post people to those places?

Ayav tire 4 dis kwantri.

For your portrait jobs please call me +2348114119580

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by eniorisha(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Pls, house who get Nysc national helpline or email address where a corps member can drop complaint or petition?
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by highchief1: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
penukz2015:
Which one is [b][/b] banditry'... terrorism joor.

NYSC why did you even post people to those places?

Ayav tire 4 dis kwantri.

For your portrait jobs please call me +2348114119580
how much u take Dey draw
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Equity15(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
yes, they also have licence to AK 47
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Mexyz(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
Charmingrascal:

God bless you and keep you safe in the remaining Months/weeks of your service and even beyond service.
Thank God I didn't even listen to the NYSC is a scam crew, I enjoyed my service year in Enugu. Many ignorant people don't even know that without NYSC, most schools won't be opened, especially those in rural areas.
NYSC was a blessing to me and am grateful I served Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
Teenaira:

The state of security of Nigeria is worrisome and unpredictable.. We can't continue to risk the lives of our youths ...instead all states should have vocational training schools under NySc and people should be posted to their states of residents to undergo 1 year compulsory training on any skills or two of their choice. Equipping them to he self sufficient

THIS IS THE BEST NIGERIA CAN DO RIGHT NOW
Re: NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry by archat: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
haaaaa much

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas / Is NYSC Certificate Required For NDA Professional Course? (foreign Students) / NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream 2 Latest Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.