Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well (667 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by obembet(f): 7:12am On Jun 21, 2019
Mention one thing nobody taught you and yet you can do it very well.

Mine is Driving and Hair styling

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44
Seun
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by autofixng: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2019
Driving, and my technical know how skill of resolving problems

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2019
SMOKING shocked

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by ghettowriter(m): 7:21am On Jun 21, 2019
Giving advice

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by youngest85(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Masturbation

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by donbachi(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Let me see if one female nairalander will say"doggiestyle".

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by Durhleepee(f): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2019
Hair styling

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by ejihand(m): 7:27am On Jun 21, 2019
Matlab

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by ashewoboy(m): 7:50am On Jun 21, 2019
in between eniqurl thighs. I'm an expert.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by Nbote(m): 7:54am On Jun 21, 2019
autofixng:
Driving, and my technical know how skill of resolving problems

Mine scars me... I seem to always b able to fix everything in d house..

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by obembet(f): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
I drink and I know things cool
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by freemanbubble: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
How to tie weed

My nigggarz suffer me with that matter ehnnnn

Them first dey tie for me make i smoke
But later them nor green tie for me again

To make the matter worse ehnnn
One of my guy just come with that old idea say
"He nor good make them dey tie weed for another person smoke"

O boy, na so i begin dey practice on my own
But today now ehnnn. I dey tie weed like mad. As ehnnnn i perfect for the matter
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sleeping
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by Daviddson(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
Java programming - at least before I went to the university...
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by obembet(f): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by DoggieStyle: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by donbachi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
DoggieStyle:

Who mention me here..? cheesy

Nairaland Ladies won't say it but they know in their mind that Doggiestyle is the best grin
sorry,i no know sey u dey visible.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by Kirinwa: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Farting

There are different sounds depending on the position of the engine and cushioning effects...
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well by just2simple: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
Driving.
When I bought my first car, I ask a mechanic to help drive the car to my home. He just told me that I can drive on my own.
I entered and drove off.
That is how it happened. Today, I can drive any car. grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE!! Boyfriend Called Girlfriend On Video Call To Show Her He Banging / Sen Ubah,Tinubu, Kwankwanso, Fayemi, Others Attend CEO Chrome's Daughter Wedding / Meet The King Of Beggars Who Has 5 Houses, Transport Company, Pure Water (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.