Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) (49389 Views)

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Mutteeme: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2019
The Plateau state police command has arrested 33 year old Islamil Oladipo pictured above, for stabbing a prostitute to death. While being paraded, the police said Oladipo picked up the lady in the night of May 31st with the hope of having sex with her. However, in the middle of the night, he stabbed her with a knife which led to her death.

In an interview with newsmen, Oladipo said he stabbed the lady in self defence.

''My name is Ismail Oladipo, I am 33 years old. I work with Moulds Nigeria limited, I live in Millionaires quarters. On 31st May 2019, I went to West of Mines to pick up a lady. She agreed to collect 3000 naira for the night. Around 11pm, she attempted to stab me with a knife. I don't know where she got the knife, I overpowered her and stabbed her to death in self defence. I am regretting my action right now and I beg her family to forgive me" he said

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/man-fatally-stabs-lady-he-picked-up-for-the-night-in-jos-photo.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Mutteeme: 10:30am On Jun 21, 2019

See his Big head..
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Jmk9292(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2019
Prostitution makes a woman's life very vulnerable... Whether in Nigeria or Pluto.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2019
you don't want to pay the 3k you agreed but rather opted to kill her.

5 Likes

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by visijo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
And so also "Heartbreak is painful !"
But have you ever been removed from a group while typing............?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by tstx(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ha
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
Repent!
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Burger01(m): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Jmk9292:
Prostitution makes a woman's life very vulnerable... Whether in Nigeria or Pluto.
It's a risky venture sad

3 Likes

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
This one go rot in jail joor

1 Like

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
Who will believe you, keep your reasons to be judged by devil once you are hanged.
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by justsimple1973: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
Wetin person no go see for this life? All in the bid to have money embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Yakade(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hoes....... Causing men much problems since the days of eve

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by CapitalHYC(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hmm this kain matter dey always Tire me.. it's a one sided story and the dead can't even speak for itself.... he might be right or telling a lie... but there are greedy and wicked prostitutes too .... 5Mins enjoyment, lifetime Jail or Death by hanging (spits)

10 Likes

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Ekakamba: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
Why these niccas dey kill oloshos for J town like this? Na new ritual be that. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by neolboy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
The dead can't speak for herself, that's why he is lying that he stabbed her to death in self defense

1 Like

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
TDB things. Girls be acting funny at night. Na strong men dey do TDB. ST has been saving some men from some mess these days. Rest in peace to the lady.

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by airminem(f): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Where is the murder weapon? Where is the photo of the stabbed victim? Did the alleged crime happen in villa?
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
The story is not adding up, therefore, I donbeliv undecided. How will she just wake up and stab you, is that not her normal business again?

3 Likes

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
dead can't talk

1 Like

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by deebrain(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
Jmk9292:

They don't hear.
Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Yakade(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
braveboy64:
AFONJA !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
ewu

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ekakamba:
Why these niccas dey kill oloshos for J town like this? Na new ritual be that. Gosh!
This was the same story you read the other time here. Recycled news.

1 Like

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Stale news.
How many times will this make front page?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) by davillian(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
Rip in advance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo / Modou Adams Caught Trying To Smuggle £300,000 Worth Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.