Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Man Who Participated In Women's Marathons Says He's Always Wanted To Be Female - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Who Participated In Women's Marathons Says He's Always Wanted To Be Female (361 Views)

60goals Soccer Stars Project Holds Massive Screening, 536 Players Participated / Female Athlete Who Participated In International Marathons Turns Out To Be A Man / Formiga Become The Oldest Player In Women's World Cup History. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Participated In Women's Marathons Says He's Always Wanted To Be Female by mhaw: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
Eldoret man who impersonated female athlete and participated in international competitions has said he always wanted to be a female.

Hillary Kiprotich who used to identify himself as Shieys Chepkosgei confessed he is a man and he has no any physical features that can identify him as a female.

Hillary Kiprotich participated in international marathons as a female athlete.
Speaking to Taifa Leo, Kiprotich said he started adopting female behaviours way back in 2009 after sitting for his Kenya Certificate of Primary Education exams at Muget Primary School in Uasin Gishu.
He said he was circumcised after his KCPE at his home in Kapchekenya village, Moiben sub-county.

As earlier reported by TUKO.co.ke, the 29-year-old had participated in marathons in Malaysia, Morocco ,Tanzania and Zambia as a female athlete and he won three medals.
“I was identified as a male, but when I became an athlete, I registered myself as female,”
However, he disclosed to Taifa Leo that apart from participating in the competitions, he once worked as a maid in Mikindani, Mombasa county.

"Since I started becoming a woman I have done several duties and one of them was that I worked as a maid in a house of a nurse in Mikindani, Mombasa, in 2014," he said.

He said his lies were motivated by the fact that he would easily secure employment as a female than as a man.
Kiprotich was arrested at MTRH where he had impersonated a female nurse.
"Since I was a child I loved to be a woman and all throughout my life I grew up and played with girls when we were young," he said.

French teens Guillaume Verrot, left, Stanislas Cador, Victor Bouvard and Thomas Budin pass in front of the Bayon Temple as they run in the 10th Annual Angkor Wat International Half Marathon in the Angkor Archaeological Park. People from around the world competed in the event which raises money and awareness for Cambodia's many landmine victims..

This marathon is being held annually since 1996 at a UNESCO World Heritage Site that comprises magnificent remains of the different capitals of the Khmer Empire as well as the famous temples of Angkor Wat and Bayon.

The participants at this event support a ban on the manufacture and inhumane use of anti-personnel mines. In 2019, the marathon will take place on Dec. 8.
Kiprotich was arrested on June 14, 2019, after he impersonated a nurse identified as Pamela Mulupi at Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital.

He was working at the Emergency Section when other nurses grew suspicious and alerted the police after they failed to find his name on the interns register.
He was arrested and detained at the Eldoret GK Women prison only to be discovered he was a man.

Re: Man Who Participated In Women's Marathons Says He's Always Wanted To Be Female by Chicagoesontop: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
Only the almighty knows how many litters of liquid that will be leaking from this one anus by now, hmmm ! gay dey smell here .
Re: Man Who Participated In Women's Marathons Says He's Always Wanted To Be Female by Craziestgirl(f): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hilarry Kiprotich

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Look-alike Denies Conning 23 Women Into Sleeping With Him After All / AFCON: Group B Table As Nigeria Locks Down Round Of 16 Qualification / "Ighalo Gives Reasons For Goal Drought" In Afcon 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.