Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Viewing Centre Owners : 35th And 70th Mins.how Much D You Collect - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Viewing Centre Owners : 35th And 70th Mins.how Much D You Collect (610 Views)

Get Your CCTV Camera Installed And Your DVR/NVR Configured For Remote Viewing / Reason Why Hdmi Port Very Important In Tv Viewing / Forget Dstv Online Streaming Is The Best For Viewing Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viewing Centre Owners : 35th And 70th Mins.how Much D You Collect by laluski(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
As a viewing centre owner I have customers who want to pay N50 at the 35th min and nothing at all at the 70th min.
I want viewing centre owners to come in here share their experiences and how they tackle such customers.
Am sure we'll gain something from each other from this topic
Tnx
Re: Viewing Centre Owners : 35th And 70th Mins.how Much D You Collect by jamesope04(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Probably you don't have rules. Have it posted on the wall. Full match is #100 and half match(whether na 1min remain) is #50. No be by force to watch. Whoever is not satisfied can go home and watch his tv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viewing Centre Owners : 35th And 70th Mins.how Much D You Collect by laluski(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
jamesope04:
Probably you don't have rules. Have it posted on the wall. Full match is #100 and half match(whether na 1min remain) is #50. No be by force to watch. Whoever is not satisfied can go home and watch his tv

I have had people sit down and when you meet them for money they'll ask you(in STRONG IGBO Language) "Dem dey pay?" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viewing Centre Owners : 35th And 70th Mins.how Much D You Collect by timibare(m): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
35mins 100naira....77mins 50naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viewing Centre Owners : 35th And 70th Mins.how Much D You Collect by sammydave4ever(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2019
laluski:
As a viewing centre owner I have customers who want to pay N50 at the 35th min and nothing at all at the 70th min.
I want viewing centre owners to come in here share their experiences and how they tackle such customers.
Am sure we'll gain something from each other from this topic
Tnx

As for me, I would rather say that you need to let them know the pros and cons in the business. You will need to service your generator, pay rent, subscribe and others.... and if they are not paying, it won't help matters. Be firm with customers and know how to wrap them. Let your feet remain on stand. Stay at the entrance of your viewing hall and collect your money from them before they enter. Don't let those viewers fool u my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viewing Centre Owners : 35th And 70th Mins.how Much D You Collect by laluski(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2019
Am telling you my brother. I don't mean them this season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viewing Centre Owners : 35th And 70th Mins.how Much D You Collect by androidtvhub(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2019
Great Discounts on android tv box & Accessories

www.tvboxstore.com.ng

...Top Brands ...Best Price ...only @TVBox Store
www.tvboxstore.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

GOTV One Freqeuncy / I Need Used Qsat Or Azsky G6.call Me or whatsapp me On / Solid Fibre Dish For Urgent Sales!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.