Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations (32204 Views)

Super Falcons Home Kit Nominated For Best Jersey At 2019 Women’s World Cup / NFF Representatives Betrayed Asisat Oshoala At 2019 CAF Awards Voting / Femi Fashakin Wins At 2019 WSOP Poker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by Yohh: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
Huh
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by kutashi: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
OTayobami:
This una list is always inconclusive...what of Morocco: Ziyech (Ajax)
Always read before comment! Is Ajax a premiere league team? This is what happened when someone put his eyes in pocket while reading grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by kutashi: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
OTayobami:
Always read before comment! Is Ajax a premiere league team? This is what happened when someone put his eyes in pocket while reading
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by Olalekanharoon(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
zangiff:
Which country is Collibaly?
Senegal, but he plays in Serie A
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
To do what bros? Enough of entertaining players representing our dear giant of africa. He may be concerned in the next tornament. Thanks sir
bonianyi:
Up Chelsea we must be represented. plssss y Mikel No go nation cup this year
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by ceeceeco: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
OTayobami:
premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by Karufi: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
What of John Obi Mikel (Middlesbrough)
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by Yusfunoble(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
gambia:
Eleny is also a star?? grin grin

No, na Gulder grin
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by Godmademan(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Won't be surprised to see Ivory coast win this. Their squad is too gallant. But I expect some shocks from underdogs too. Something like Nigeria 0-1 Burundi.
Uganda to progress to next round.
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by Sharpmouth19(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
See question oo, why mikel no cum nations cup? Answer how u take pass waec?
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by Sharpmouth19(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
See question oo, why mikel no cum nations cup? Answer: how u take pass waec?
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by thesicilian: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
collinometricx:
dnt let me believe u cant read... Shey u nor see topic ni
You should first let him know that Ajax is not a premier league club
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by Arabiyyas: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
hakim ziyech Morocco
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by born2nyash: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=VirginSearcher post=79554105][b]Anybody knows web to stream go to livenettv.com and install the app then simply go to live events from top left and all matches are live with 1 click
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by OTayobami(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
ceeceeco:
premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars, premier league stars.

My bad i didn't read the topic well, My bad i didn't read the topic well, My bad i didn't read the topic well, My bad i didn't read the topic well, My bad i didn't read the topic well, My bad i didn't read the topic well, My bad i didn't read the topic well, My bad i didn't read the topic well, My bad i didn't read the topic well, My bad i didn't read the topic well, My bad i didn't read the topic well.
cheesy grin grin
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by OTayobami(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
kutashi:

Always read before comment! Is Ajax a premiere league team? This is what happened when someone put his eyes in pocket while reading

Yes o! My prof....i salutation you
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by OTayobami(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
kutashi:

Always read before comment! Is Ajax a premiere league team? This is what happened when someone put his eyes in pocket while reading grin

E be like say you phone dey malfunction o, you i believe for your mind you quote my comment once....but your phone don quote me two times o cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by OTayobami(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
collinometricx:
dnt let me believe u cant read... Shey u nor see topic ni

Oh! My bad,.
But don't let believe you're this objective... Shey u nor know say nobody ave mistake ni
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by oloriLFC(f): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
gambia:
Eleny is also a star?? grin grin
Beht why this wickedness? Lmao!
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by Agbsamson: 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sweetcollins:
I dint my uncles name o
who is the Uncle?
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by Carlyboi(m): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
OTayobami:
is he premier league star?you mean he plays in the Epl? undecided
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by kutashi: 2:57am On Jun 22, 2019
OTayobami:

E be like say you phone dey malfunction o, you i believe for your mind you quote my comment once....but your phone don quote me two times o cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Kwanutinue (in my people's voice)! grin grin grin
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by placeofallure(f): 3:30am On Jun 22, 2019
OTayobami:

Ajax be premiership club? You're just waking up I can see.
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by shevchenko(m): 4:04am On Jun 22, 2019
Why do people say omeruo plays for Chelsea ?
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by karma2000: 4:24am On Jun 22, 2019
What of Gabon why didn't they qualify aubemeyang would have featured
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:41am On Jun 22, 2019
OTayobami:

Oga, ajax no dey premier league nah
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by femmoy(m): 6:45am On Jun 22, 2019
OTayobami:

is Ajax a premiership club? read the headings oga.
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by Horus(m): 6:46am On Jun 22, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64CM8zaRwNg

Are Senegal favorites to win AFCON 2019?
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by Garrieveryday: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2019
So Keita of Liverpool is from Guinea? I didn't know o.
However, I think so far Nigeria is one of the countries parading the best of known players. To justify this, they should go a long way in the competition, even to play final or emerge as champions. Truth is, looking at the economic and political leadership of this country, I'm sorry to say this, the country does not deserve any good thing. This is why it's difficult to even wish the country success in the competition.
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by Garrieveryday: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2019
Karufi:
What of John Obi Mikel (Middlesbrough)

Middlesbrough is not in EPL in 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 tournament
Re: List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations by majamajic(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2019
Scandinavian02:
All fringe players except sallah, Mahrez and Manr.

so u count Ndidi out , cos he is Nigerian, best marker in Europe this concluded season, u write him off . well done !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ferdinand And Crouch Warn - Another Lionel Messi Ballon D'or Would Be "Travesty" / Nigeria Defeats France 8-3 To Win First Ever World Curling Championship(pics) / PSG: Mbappe And Neymar's Bond Weakens Admist Reported Name-Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.