Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/19 (185 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/19 by dallyemmy: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/19 by dallyemmy: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, June 22, 2019) -

*ANY ENCOUNTER WITH JESUS?*

1.I worship and adore You, my Lord, because all powers in heaven, on earth and underneath the earth, have been given to You.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let me have a personal encounter with You, that will empower me to turn the whole world around for You, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, and let all the activities of the flesh in my life, be completely subdued, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, grant me total and complete freedom from satanic yokes and oppression, that I may be able to rise for the salvation and deliverance of others, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, take me to the spiritual realm of the supernatural, and let the irreversible be reversed, and the immovable, be moved, in my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let the fire of Your revival be rekindled in my life and in our time, and let the heart of the whole world be turned unto You, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let all the works of the flesh and hell in my life, encounter Your fire, and be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please grant me a divine encounter to manifest Your glory, in Jesus’ Name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and grant him all round victory, over all his adversaries, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Your Back! / I Neee The Last Holy Ghost Service Sermon!!! / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are Given A Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.