Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic (21084 Views)

Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze In Delta For Snatching Phone With Toy Gun (Graphic) / Policemen Assault Man Who Refused To Unlock His Iphone In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by zoba88: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
A Nigerian man identified as Sagacious took to Facebook to share the story of how he was assaulted today by police and wrote..

'The Nigerian Police brutality continued on Nigerians citizens just today again in Owhelogbo Junction,Ozoro,Isoko North,Delta state . they abused,brutalized and assaulted me using the but of their rifles leading to my sustaining deep cuts in my head . I am presently admitted in Ozoro general Hospital .

The Police team is led by one Nelson whose other name I cannot recall but with the force number 444916. the Mobile Police Personnel attached to AGIP before proceeding to the flow station in Isoko South carried out this unjustified abuse on my right as a law abiding citizen.

The reason for the assault was simply because I asked them to give access to vehicular movement that their own vehicles were obstructing.

I have made a formal complaint to the Ozoro Division of police for investigation.'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/policemen-assault-man-in-deltainflict.html

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by zoba88: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2019

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by meeky007(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by zoba88: 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2019

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by Jmk9292(m): 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
The Nigerian police on the street doesn't even deserve a greeting....

27 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by qualityovenbake(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
The level of frustration in Naija policemen is rising because how can law man(policeman) injure his fellow citizen like this.The guy is lucky to be alive.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by MANGAM(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Thank God he's alive. Many innocent Nigerians have lost their lives in the hands of the police

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by starbuck(f): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Thank your stars it was only a broken head you got, many never lived to tell the tales

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by tyup(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
A Igbo spotted grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by Auxtin85(m): 4:43am On Jun 22, 2019
I wonder what Nigeria will be described as in 10yrs time

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by Auxtin85(m): 4:44am On Jun 22, 2019
tyup:
A Igbo spotted grin grin

Animal I pray you suffer the same fate as this man

23 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by tyup(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2019
Auxtin85:

Animal I pray you suffer the same fate as this man

Nah never.....where i'm from, Police are not as senseless to harass civilian in such manner

second reason is I'm not a Igbo grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by Solidkay(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2019
Nigerian policemen are criminals in uniform.
Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by deepwater(f): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2019
People would blame the guy for asking police to stop traffic obstruction

Truth is that not every one is wired to be a coward

Some people have default bravery settings, that is why when there is fire in a high rise building or an accident you see this set of persons rush in to help, other stay back to make videos. If you check well this guy fit no get any vehicle, perhaps he felt the pain the police was causing to the shepples behind the steering wheel of their cars and he requested the police to leave the road.

The sheeples he was fighting for would not even come to his rescue, they will patiently wait inside thier vehicle until the road clears and they go home. Thinking they are smart and gentle not knowing they are stupid and oppressed

If every family get this kind brave people like 2, Nigeria no go be like this

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by nairalee(m): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2019
I pray we don't get to a point in Nigeria where we will run to Kidnappers to escape confronting the police

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by sammymama: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2019
Nawa wa for all dis police for our county
Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by afroniger: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2019
Police brutality.
Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by SouthSouth1914: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2019
A time will come in this useless country when a civilian and a police will kill each other in the open!

The reason for the assault was simply because I asked them to give access to vehicular movement that their own vehicles were obstructing

Nigerian security outfits act like lords of the earth, yet when they see heir names being posted to maiduguri they cry like babies. Stupid useless beasts that roam the earth

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by sammymama: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2019
Nawa for all dis police for our county
Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by emapraiz(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2019
PLEASE SUE THIS POLICEMAN make him head come down
Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by Nbote(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2019
It's high time Policemen are subjected to psychiatric evaluation every now and den and a psychiatric test made compulsory for prospective candidates

1 Like

Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by YoungLionken(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2019
This is what the NPF is known for...

If not for the quick revelation, they would have tagged him an armed robber, cultist or so...
Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by Sonnobax15(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2019
What crime did you commit?
Re: Policemen Assault A Man In Delta, Inflict Injuries On His Head With Gun (Graphic by davillian(m): 9:15am On Jun 22, 2019
If Nigerian government wants to stop these assaults they can but its 2023 election that is their problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo / So-Safe Corps Nabs Two Armed Robbery Suspects In Ogun / Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.