Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US (33325 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Ayodele70: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Despite their marriage crisis rumours, celebrity couple, Osas Ighodaro and Gbenro Ajibade reunited in the U.S. to celebrate their daughter, Azariah's birthday.

Azariah turned 3 today, June 21st, and they both showed up for her and also celebrated her on Instagram.

Osas wrote;

"����� God is sooooooo Good! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet baby girl!!! Toooooooday you are 3 years old!!!!! I will continue to rejoice and be glad in it!!!!

@azariahajibade you mean the world to mommy and I praise God for the blessing that you are to me and to so many people! I love you so much my sweet love! I push and pray and fight and sweat and work hard all bc of you. I pray God blesses all that concerns you. You deserve the best my princess! �
I’m proud and so blessed to be your mommy. EVERYDAY I see your growth and am mesmerized by God’s gift and blessing I have in you. Thank you baby for making mommy sooooo happy and a better person! Happy 3rd Birthday my beautiful princess! May God continue to guide you and bless you with continued love, grace and prosperity all the days of your long life! �
Happppppppiest Birthday Azariah!!! God bless you now & always my sweet baby girl! �����❤️� #BirthdayGirl #Happy3rdbirthday #myblessing #mylove #June21 #princess ��������
"

Gbenro wrote;

"Baby girl is 3 today.My princess My everything!!!!�❤️���Just wanna say THANK YOU LORD for everything!!!Am super grateful.You are indeed a blessing to me and this generation.Daddy loves you and would always be there for you.God bless you for me even more today and forever.Amen��❤️��"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/osas-ighodaro-and-gbenro-ajibade-celebrate-their-daughters-3rd-birthday-in-the-us-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Officialgarri: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Who are they?

13 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by itspzpics(m): 4:39am On Jun 22, 2019
Dey try
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Ciaos: 7:04am On Jun 22, 2019
No rings for their fingers again shocked Abi dem don divorce?. Talkactive man way carry him wife matter come social network... I lost respect for him.

8 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2019
exstreve:
After I realized the importance and relevance of this post, I went outside my gate, took a bike and went straight to my village, I informed them about this post, and all they thanked me with their whole lives, I even began to imagine where they would have been without me sharing this post with them, all we got to show back in appreciation is: wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing.

Your sarcasm is epic

36 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by dayleke: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
Who are they?

Lol

Naija celebrities, I guess...

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by nepapole(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2019
See below.... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by bukatyne(f): 9:48am On Jun 22, 2019
Let them work towards coming back for good.
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by dayleke: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2019
exstreve:
After I realized the importance and relevance of this post, I went outside my gate, took a bike and went straight to my village, I informed them about this post, and all they thanked me with their whole lives, I even began to imagine where they would have been without me sharing this post with them, all we got to show back in appreciation is: wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing.

Habatically!!!!!

I wonder how you be in real life sef..... grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by bigkahuna704(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2019
exstreve:
Madt grin

5 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by sammymama: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2019
smiley
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by hyperflex(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2019
Once pikin enter matter you guys are tied for life. Well I’m not referring to parents that abandon their kids sha.
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Khris007: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2019
Make dem come back together lah
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Amuocha: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2019
Buhari sef
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by osuofia2(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2019
exstreve:
Mad people don take over naira land

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Lawrry(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2019
Shame suddenly left us and died a natural death.
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by pinkygurl(f): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2019
www.broken homes.com
Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by henrydadon(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2019
Child looking basic af

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US by Jonwesley(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2019
Second pregnancy on the way. Don't ask me how?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yeah!! Big Boobs Naija Babe Nicki Releases New ‘boobs’ Photo / Funke Adesiyan Stuns In Red Outfit. Fans React / Chief Imo Wears Pampers With Little Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.