Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,427 members, 7,864,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day (3797 Views)

Ubi Franklin Pushes Bbnaija’s Queen Away As She Gets Romantic With Him (video) / No One Can Turn My Son Away From Me And I Will Fight - Churchill To Tonto Dikeh / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by TrendingGist: 2:46am On Jun 22, 2019
GistMore.com

Groom's dad makes a disapproval as he drags his son away while prostrating and plunging his head under bride's gown on wedding day.

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/dad-drags-his-son-away-as-he-plunges-his-head-under-brides-gown-wedding-day

Lalasticlala

Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by TrendingGist: 2:46am On Jun 22, 2019
Watch The Video ==> Here

Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by Chapelbeatz(m): 3:00am On Jun 22, 2019
Warafeck
Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by itsme01: 3:19am On Jun 22, 2019
undecided

Civilization is making your own culture, language, traditions, norms and believe standard and enviable by others... however copying Europeans in everything is next to stupidity,

2 Likes

Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by Adeoludt(m): 3:47am On Jun 22, 2019
Good job sir cry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by itspzpics(m): 4:17am On Jun 22, 2019
Lol
Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 22, 2019
Baba calm down... your son isn’t giving head in public...

1 Like

Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by ValCon888: 5:39am On Jun 22, 2019
Now instead of the couple to have fun memories of their wedding, they'll be having embarrassing memories.

All because of a groom who thought he could disgrace his father at his wedding

6 Likes

Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by APOPTOSIS: 6:02am On Jun 22, 2019
This NONSENSE must STOP

1 Like

Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by blingxx(m): 7:01am On Jun 22, 2019
This wedding will be nothing but a memory for them.. The father should swallow his anger and let them be undecided then bash him behind in private undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by starbuck(f): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2019
It can only be Afonja, they have refused to be civilized grin grin grin

My dad would be like "Jisike na ezuzu ebea" undecided undecided undecided to everyone's hearing

1 Like

Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by Samsimple(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2019
Gather here if u dont understand this picture..
Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by nazablossom(f): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2019
Decency thrown out of the window. Must you show your stupidity in front of your guests . We copy everything, even the ones that does not make sense.

1 Like

Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by nazablossom(f): 7:44am On Jun 22, 2019
starbuck:
It can only be Afonja, they have refused to be civilized grin grin grin

My dad would be like "Jisike na ezuzu ebea" undecided undecided undecided to everyone's hearing
Stupidity doesn't discriminate, It can come from any tribe. Are you guys not tired of making everything about tribe already.
Are you sure that you are even an Igbo person, abi Google Translate helped you.

1 Like

Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by MrTrend(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2019
So?
Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by falcon01: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2019
its an old video but from a different angle
Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by Tedpgrass: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2019
Papa thinking...... "what desecration is going on"... "anomaly"..... "A serious taboo"......

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by Halezis(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2019
Very stupid boycry

Is this what I taught you¿sad
Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by wagazala: 10:53am On Jun 22, 2019
Lmao...to me it all depends on parental principles. If I know my folks will frown at this then I won't disrespect them this way. However, if I get Papa wey no send, I fit reach the end of that tunnel sef.
Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by alphaNomega: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how you know a broke groom.

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
I trust my mum, she would hurl her bible at me if I ever try this stunt grin

I can create a professional app for your website with pull to refresh feature and modern astounding interface for 5k only, we deliver within 3 hours interval, no delay.
Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by DavidEsq(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tedpgrass:

Papa thinking...... "what desecration is going on"... "anomaly"..... "A serious taboo"......

grin grin grin

Alu eme grin
Re: Dad Drags His Son Away As He Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown Wedding Day by GistMore5: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Popular Radio & Tv Presenter Ik Osakioduwa Confirms Lekki Tollgate Shooting(pix) / Kiddwaya Welcomes His New Girlfriend Erica Reacts(video) / Mummy G.O Currently In Dubai Flaunting Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.