Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega (57900 Views)

Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet / Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

While I am also against women beating men...
“Beating the daylights out of” a woman just because she slapped you is NOT self-defense.

Nonetheless, the point is that you shouldn’t say “I don’t beat women” when you clearly will.
>
whatever you do to protect yourself after an attack is self-defense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Esomchi800(m): 7:21am On Jun 22, 2019
Auxtin85:

Yea how are you, maybe you haven’t been around cos am always here.
Bro morning I messaged you on Your Gmail
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by SirLakes: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2019
iPrevail:
E dey hard to believe Nigerian bloggers abeg undecided

lol grin she fit no talk reach that level ooo, bet naija bloggers go add tomato, pepper and onions.

They can lie ehn grin
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Auxtin85(m): 7:23am On Jun 22, 2019
Esomchi800:

Bro morning
I messaged you on Your Gmail

Good morning, I’ll check and get back to you before the end of today
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by SirLakes: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2019
promiseniqqa:
be ready to get injured today....afonja, na dem
Fool
Empty headed pig tongue
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Tundethegood: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2019
BluePrincee:
I don't beat women, but God save that woman that will slap me first. I will beat the living day light out of her! Her brain will be reset to factory settings. Rubbish!! angry

You should walk away in leau of hitting her, don't let her in discipline triggered the demon in you
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by 9jaRealist: 7:32am On Jun 22, 2019
Mk12:

whatever you do to protect yourself after an attack is self-defense

You think if you shoot somebody for spitting on you, you’ll get away with self-defense? Under the law, self-defense has to be proportionate...
>

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by alphaNomega: 7:41am On Jun 22, 2019
zagadat442:
d guy now go dey regret small small as u don hammer. oluwa pick my own call

You must think she is very rich
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

You think if you shoot somebody for spitting on you, you’ll get away with self-defense? Under the law, self-defense has to be proportionate...
>
spiting may not risk your life but slap will.
when she slap you she may likely cause you bodily harm same as when you beat her.
a more appropriate comparison should be when you shoot a thief who attack you with a stick or knife in your house

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by promiseniqqa(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2019
i blame u?? duckass
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by deesif: 7:54am On Jun 22, 2019
I feel glad to have seen your site page and envision such epic degrees of the central in relationship with staggering occasions looking. Appreciative over again for the majority of the subtleties.taxi is noteworthy for voyaging .so if you need a taxi from the air terminal, contact us through the site
Beaconsfield Airport and Taxi Transfers
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by 9jaRealist: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2019
Mk12:

spiting may not risk your life but slap will.
when she slap you she may likely cause you bodily harm same as when you beat her.
a more appropriate comparison should be when you shoot a thief who attack you with a stick or knife in your house

“Beating the daylights out of” a woman who merely slapped you (even if it harms more than your ego) is neither a defensive action nor a proportionate one. Defense and response are not necessarily synonymous.

PS: Btw, if a thief attacks you with a stick in your house and runs away, you cannot go combing through the neighborhood for him with an AK-47 rifle and claim self-defense.
>
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2019
She have just admitted been a violent individual, i wonder how that Admission would help her, she probarbly is a lesbian too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Esomchi800(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2019
Auxtin85:

Good morning, I’ll check and get back to you before the end of today
Okay bros thank you God bless
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

“Beating the daylights out of” a woman who merely slapped you (even if it harms more than your ego) is neither a defensive action nor a proportionate one. Defense and response are not necessarily synonymous.

PS: Btw, if a thief attacks you with a stick in your house and runs away, you cannot go combing through the neighborhood for him with an AK-47 rifle and claim self-defense.
>
what do you normally use in beating people? is not slaps, punches, and maybe cane ?
if she slap you is that not beating?
I never remembered saying you should start combing the neighborhood looking for her so you can beat her.
have you ever seen any man combing the neighborhood looking for his girl so he can beat her?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by holluphemydavid(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2019
awoo47:
how does dis concern ur business in France?
Girls always look fr any small opportunity to advertise demselves
If you are following d girl on social media, she is a very rude girl
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by lexy2014: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2019
mu2sa2:
This doesn't mean that every other lady should create an opportunity to imitate her - take note that men who will take that kind of shiit are very few worldwide.

Apart from that, there's graveyard silence regarding d slap. But just imagine it was a super eagles player who confessed 2 this, all hell will break loose from all sorts of profeminist

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by 9jaRealist: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2019
Mk12:

what do you normally use in beating people? is not slaps, punches, and maybe cane ?
if she slap you is that not beating?
I never remembered saying you should start combing the neighborhood looking for her so you can beat her.
have you ever seen any man combing the neighborhood looking for his girl so he can beat her?

I see you do not get the point of the combing the neighborhood analogy...

A response is not necessarily synonymous with a defense. You can shoot someone in the process attacking you with DEADLY force (not a broomstick, for instance), but not after the attack is over. Slapping you once is not synonymous with beating. Don’t shift the monkeyposts.
>
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by filleSouriante(f): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2019
Auxtin85:

Yea how are you, maybe you haven’t been around cos am always here.

Your right. Had phone issues

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by emonkey(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2019
Who wants to marry slapper?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Auxtin85(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2019
filleSouriante:

Your right. Had phone issues

Okay hope it is fixed now
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Caniva01: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2019
undecided nonsense!

Story for the gods

That's why he was your Ex-Boyfriend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

>

Shut up and rest .

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by 9jaRealist: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2019
Elder0001:

Shut up and rest .

And if I don’t...
Will you beat the “living daylights out of” me? shocked
>
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

I see you do not get the point of the combing the neighborhood analogy...

A response is not necessarily synonymous with a defense. You can shoot someone in the process attacking you with DEADLY force (not a broomstick, for instance), but not after the attack is over. Slapping you once is not synonymous with beating. Don’t shift the monkeyposts.
>
is slapping not beating? why should we be sure she is not going to give you another slap if you don't defend yourself?
have you ever seen anyone who receive a slap, walkaway ,then come back later to start beating the one who slap him?
suppose a thief attacked you with a knife or stick and maybe you saw a weapon that could make you overpower him, will you wait to see if he will stab or hit you again before delivering your own attack?
never will a woman give me a slap especially in my face and you expect me to keep calm

I know you are just trying to argue Sha

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 22, 2019
this ordega babe is beautiful in a rugged way sha.make u and ur co slap germany hard today o.
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by sammymama: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2019
shocked
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by 9jaRealist: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2019
BluePrincee:
I don't beat women, but God save that woman that will slap me first. I will beat the living day light out of her! Her brain will be reset to factory settings. Rubbish!! angry
Mk12:

is slapping not beating? why should we be sure she is not going to give you another slap if you don't defend yourself?
have you ever seen anyone who receive a slap, walkaway ,then come back later to start beating the one who slap him?
suppose a thief attacked you with a knife or stick and maybe you saw a weapon that could make you overpower him, will you wait to see if he will stab or hit you again before delivering your own attack?
never will a woman give me a slap especially in my face and you expect me to keep calm

I know you are just trying to argue Sha

Dude, even you did not previously equate a slap to a beating much less to “beating the daylights out of” someone...
Meanwhile, “beating the daylights out of” a WOMAN is neither proportionate to a slap nor a defensive action (rather but an offensive one).

Anyway, not quite sure why you keep belaboring the since-settled discourse...
My point remains UNCONTRADICTED that you shouldn’t say “I don’t beat women” when you’ve clearly stated (and since restated) otherwise.
>
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by filleSouriante(f): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2019
Auxtin85:

Okay hope it is fixed now

Manageable dear
Re: I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2019
pahoehoe:
Let her also slap her current Spanish boyfriend for staring at a prettier babe. Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in mastering how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira.

So u mean blogger left the on going tournament and was asking of her boyfriend..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Under-17 Star Victor Osimhen Completes Spurs Move / Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.