Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,953 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Help oh... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help oh... (341 Views)

Please Help! Nipost Has Stolen My Item Oh!!! / OH MY GOD!! Groom, 13 Others Die In Wedding Party Car Accident [photos] / Oh Africans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help oh... by Ochenya(f): 6:18am On Jun 22, 2019
Hello good people. Please I need advice on what to do. My brother is a Registered Nurse with 18 years experience. He was deported from UK in 2010 for overstayng. However, he now lives and works in Jamaica for the past 5 years. Now that Brexit is about to become a realty, we noticed that a good number of nurses were and still been recruited from Jamaica but my brother refused to apply considering his 2010 offence. But someone who was removed same time as he applied and got recruited and has since moved to the UK. He has refused to talk. My brother was advised to write to home Office seeing as there is shortage of Nurses in UK but he also refused as he doesnt want any form of disappointment.. Please my people, what do you advice ? Should he write them? And if yes, what should he say to Home Office. Is there any possibility that he can ever be recruited to practice in the UK? Thank you all as I await your advice. God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cancel Flight On Southwest Airlines? / Top 50 Coolest Neighbourhoods In The World- Onikan Has Made Us Proud. / Turkish Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.