Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success (31213 Views)

Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / 'I Used Ransom From My Victims To Sponsor My Wife’s Education – Kidnap Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by macyfree: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
ok
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by otokx(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
He can acquire more in the next world.
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by benzems(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
You lost count of how many you killed and you want another life.

1 Like

Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by willyo(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2019
Abokis giving birth to Almajiris since 1600BC...

That's the chaos in the country...

No work but u born eleven potential armed robbers

1 Like

Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
just like yahoo boys, our govt is failing to mete out serious public consequences

evans is still in jail 9 months after

instead of a speedy trial, public liquidation of his assets ;implication and investigation of all his known associates and business partners , nothing has happened.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by EkunKekere: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
How did this filthy comment land on the front page?

hdaydhd:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Download VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

MUST SEE AND DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by Hurrikane3000: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
DREagon:
@Hurrikane3000, come see your Hausa people o!

You been talk say na only SS and SE dey do kidnapping

Guy you dey madt

Which people popularize dis vocation for naija?

Una don dey spoil us.

1 Like

Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by karma2000: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Too late karma has caught up with him
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by olajide8(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/ive-three-wives-11-children-kidnap-suspect-boasts-of-his-success/%3famp

Ko ni ye Bobo yen, o ma jera mo lé - nonsense lacerate his body and allow it decompose slowly, that's how, when they finish this and release them into the society, they would go and join the police and continue terrorizing innocent Nigerian's
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by chukwuibuipob: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
SolarKing247:
Please, stop being tribalistis, it gets this Country no where.
where is the tribal here? So calling sumbody the Evans automatically refer to Ipob abi?
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by Allyjboi(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Die by hanging..
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by sheller(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Abrahim and Mohammed has taken over full time. hope u no what I mean
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by tolsmile(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Cattle rearer, i fear o. So how can they be granted permission in every state. Intentionally inviting problem.
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by Mohdhk(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Human dey hunt human meat don finish for bush... They should be killed period no second changes may God continue to protect us from evil souls
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by delishpot: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
As na Fulani..... Kids glove on.
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by 1759ademola(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Na Ogun go kill all of them
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by benedictuyi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Meanwhile
If you wish to own a professional website or blog, check my signature
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by LawyerLomo(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
with the share of the money they gets from the crime. i thought you read "i drink alcohol and spend on beautiful ladies brought to our camp"?
that's where the derived joy

RDPMAN:
And you kidnap other people family members, how do you find joy?
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by deebrain(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
Cool

Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
Your time is up.
God, government and the people won't forgive you guys.
Well, God can forgive you but I can't.
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by asawanathegreat(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Evans brought up
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by Afonja007: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
DREagon:

you mumu for this talk so before you don't know fulani are the highest kidnappers in Nigeria abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
I'm tempted to check names
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by uuzba(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Only in Nigeria
Nigeria is a country where the police and authority are not sufficiently to watch people. So people feel unwatched and use the opportunity to behave anyhow.
Not only Nigeria. All round the world. Go to Europe and remove CCTV. Once people realise it's gone, they start stealing and messing up..

Same thing in Garden of Eden. The moment God left Adam and Eve alone, once they realised God was not looking, they started messing up.

The aim and struggle in life is to know what is good and continue doing it regardless of whether an authority is watching you or not.

1 Like

Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by Gabson001(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
BlackfireX:
What else?

Enough...

I need visa to hell fire.
Save your money bro.. Sniper is 400 naira
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by AMvanquish: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
DREagon:

They learnt from the greats.
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by Nobledavid(f): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nonsense
Re: I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success by armadeo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
ngwababe:
He lost count cry cry

That particular guy should be killed asap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transborder Drug Trafficker Arrested With ₦1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine / Lesser Hajj: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widower, Divorcee At Lagos Airport / Four Fake Prophets With Human Parts In Oyo Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.