Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Updates: Miley Cyrus Sucked Mike Will's Di--, Nicki Minaj Is Getting Married!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Updates: Miley Cyrus Sucked Mike Will's Di--, Nicki Minaj Is Getting Married!! (1388 Views)

Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / See The Only Four Nigerian Musician Nicki Minaj Is Following On Instagram / Miley Cyrus Flaunts Her Backside In New Racy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Updates: Miley Cyrus Sucked Mike Will's Di--, Nicki Minaj Is Getting Married!! by FoxRonnie: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Nicki Minaj unleashed it all on the latest episode of her Beats 1 radio show Queen Radio. Her target this time? Miley Cyrus.

When asked about Cyrus’ comments about her in the press (not to mention her recent “I love you Nicki, but I listen to Cardi” lyric), Minaj said on Friday’s (June 21) Queen Radioepisode: “Perdue Chickens can never talk shit about queens. She disrespected me in a magazine article for no reason. I had just seen her after she sucked Mike WiLL’s di– in the studio.”

The duo have a long-standing feud, stretching back to 2015, when Miley sided with Taylor Swift during a New York Timesinterview, saying, “What I read sounded very Nicki Minaj, which, if you know Nicki Minaj is not too kind.” Days later, when the rapper was presented with the best hip-hop video at that year’s VMAs, she called out then-VMA host Cyrus by now-famously saying, “Back to this bitch that had a lot to say about me the other day in the press. Miley, what’s good?”

Continue reading here:
https://roxiespur.com/entertainment/nicki-minaj-miley-cyrus-sucked-mike-wills-di-confirms-shes-getting-married/

Re: Updates: Miley Cyrus Sucked Mike Will's Di--, Nicki Minaj Is Getting Married!! by meobizy(f): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
If she got by through sucking dick she wouldn’t attain the height she is today.
Women are brutal when it comes to telling lies or jumping into conclusions regarding fellow females.
I thank God for the things between my legs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Kiss In Bed / OAP Moet Abebe Slays In Bikini (Photos) / Wizkid Sets Twitter On Fire After Seven Months Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.