Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,119 members, 7,845,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Shadows Of The Past - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Past (357 Views)

Shadows Of Redemption / Above The Shadows / Ghost Of The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shadows Of The Past by Sezioha(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
The night was dark, still and cold. There was a crackling thunderstorm which made the bulbs blink for a second. Samantha stood in the kitchen, washing the dishes and muttering unclear words to herself. The twenty-eight-year-old young lady seemed to be in a horrible mood, like a volcano about to blow up.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the front door, she dropped the white ceramic plate with red flowery imprints which she was carefully washing, back into the sink and stormed to the front door.

“I wonder what took her so long. I’ll definitely give her a piece of my mind tonight,” she said to herself.

She inserted the key immediately into the keyhole, gave it a twist and flung the door wide open.

“Young lady, where have you…” Samantha’s voice was trailed off as she saw who was standing on her porch; her eyes widened in shock. An all black on black figure sauntered from the shadows pointing a gun at her. He had a black bandanna over his face which concealed half of his face, covering his mouth and nose, leaving his eyes and forehead exposed. Her lips quivered. She felt chilled with fear.

Read more on:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/06/22/shadows-of-the-past/

(1) (Reply)

Melancholy / ...... / Use Your Writing Skills To Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.