Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Need A Software/game That Is Originally Built By You.urgently - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Software/game That Is Originally Built By You.urgently (747 Views)

I Need A Software For Hotel Management / Re: I Need A Software/game That Is Originally Built By You.urgently / I Need A Software That Will Change My Ip To Usa Ip Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Software/game That Is Originally Built By You.urgently by dababex: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2010
hello guys
I need a piece of software, Any software that works. I need an app I can rebrand under my own logo. it is not important what it is or what it does, im ready to pay for it. please contact me asap, send me a mail to dababex@yahoo.com or please drop your number and i will call u.
please only serious programmers
Re: I Need A Software/game That Is Originally Built By You.urgently by ferdibaba: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
ok, the no to call is 07038657496, i think i gat what you are looking for
Re: I Need A Software/game That Is Originally Built By You.urgently by NumberOne2(m): 1:09am On Oct 14, 2010
Try www.greenspek.com, some locally made apps there,
Re: I Need A Software/game That Is Originally Built By You.urgently by ferdibaba: 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2010
it's really nice that there are people thinking about creating changes, well i've got a little work that i just concluded and would like to let people know about it. it's a program to be precise and it's for banks, loan houses and financial institutions
Re: I Need A Software/game That Is Originally Built By You.urgently by NumberOne2(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
I'll advice that you leave those Commercial banks alone. They rather prefer to work with multinationals, Microsoft, Cisco and the likes. It will be hard to sell a software to them without some kind of foreign partner.
Try selling to MFB's or Business schools, small companies. They are local and may be interested. However will pay less than you expect.
Re: I Need A Software/game That Is Originally Built By You.urgently by Mobinga: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2010
enjoy this one

www.plunder.com/mobinga the exe file
Re: I Need A Software/game That Is Originally Built By You.urgently by ITSOLU: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2010
I think i can get u one, call 08035538658 or email mightysparrowfm@yahoo.co.uk, its a school application built with visual studio and C#,

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently: Developer With Expertise In Java Spring Framework / I Need A Young Web Developer / ….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.