Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,530 members, 7,830,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN (3708 Views)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / Mountain Top University MEGA Concert (MFM) Eko Hotel (photos) / Chinasa Ufodu, Overall Best Graduating Student University Of Nigeria Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by Mrsoundoro(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Below are photos of the hotel if University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN

This is Nigeria’s first indigenous University established since 1960.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/22/hotel-photos-of-university-of-nigeria-nsukka-unn/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by Mrsoundoro(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2019

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by amaniro: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
I've seen this pictures thousands of times
Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by benzene00: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Even pigs can't be reared in this environment

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by Ekez(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dis wan na hostel abi pig-stel

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by sparog(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
We Nigerians are just too dirty

Students can't even take care of their own compound, look at how it looks like a refuse dump

We keep blaming the government but we as individuals are destructive.This picture shows years of neglect the hostel has been put through.

If present students don't maintain the infrastructure they meet in school then the future students will suffer for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Whatttttttttttttttt.
PEOPLE DIRTY ooooooo
This one na PIGGERY...
The moments PIGS are transferred to this place, u will see them become ROBUST...!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by ksbusari(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hostel or Hotel? well on the matter, this is pathetic. a University hostel for that matter. where are we going in this country?

1 Like

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by stamapro(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
This second school is really old
Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by Unlimitk2(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
And some ppl from a particular part of d country will b mocking Yoruba ppl for being dirty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by Sunny042(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
@op it I is lie from the pit if he'll. those hostel you uploaded are no longer in vogue. you didn't mention Eyo eta,odili eni njoku hostels that are far better with wifi

1 Like

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by respect80(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
I refuse to believe this pls
Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
OP please add graphic image

What an eye sore!

1 Like

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by JubrinElSudan: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Is that Alvan or Eni-njoku grin?

1 Like

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by Fidelismaria: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
angry angry

I can never forget the first and last time I visited this particular boys hostel

I spent 30mins in the hostel and had stomach pain for the rest of the day

Even pigs will protest against such environment

Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by Emilokoiyawon: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Unlimitk2:
And some ppl from a particular part of d country will b mocking Yoruba ppl for being dirty

That's their strategy. They like to take their own weakness and project it on others...so that people will be distracted. If you have never been to Aba, you don't know how unbelievably dirty these people are.
Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by Daniel2802(m): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Honestly, only God knows how I survived here for a full session.
Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by James8600(m): 1:30am On Jun 23, 2019
More or less dump site

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 23, 2019
I refuse to blame the government for this. This right here is the end product of neglect from a group of people living in an apartment provided by the government but decided not to keep it clean because hey it’s not their fathers house. If we cannot take care of the little things like clean up after ourselves, how can then students who graduated from a school like this, take care of a country?? “IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE THE FIRST YOU DO IS MAKE YOUR BED EVERY MORNING. IT GIVES YOU A SENSE OF PURPOSE”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by Ndipe(m): 3:14am On Jun 23, 2019
Deplorable

1 Like

Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by budaatum: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
I think I can safely conclude that anyone who got their degree from the university who's 'hotel' is shown above has learnt to be dirty and can not make a change in their own environment not to talk of anywhere else! If they could make change, they would have begun in an environment where they dwelled for 4 years during which they were meant to grow their brains!

One can only hope that they can clean the inside of their own dirty filled hearts and minds.
Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by budaatum: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sunny042:
@op it I is lie from the pit if he'll. those hostel you uploaded are no longer in vogue. you didn't mention Eyo eta,odili eni njoku hostels that are far better with wifi
I can see the wifi in the vogue that you've posted.
Thanks for correcting the op, not!
Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by mu2sa2: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hotel? Ok post pics of the hostels.
Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by Godhead4(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Is that Alvan or Eni-njoku grin?

Which one you been d3y? grin
Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by JubrinElSudan: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Godhead4:

Which one you been d3y? grin
Mbanefo, then Alvan before I go Off-campus (Hilltop)
Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by Godhead4(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Mbanefo, then Alvan before I go Off-campus (Hilltop)

You've graduated?
Re: Hotel Photos Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN by JubrinElSudan: 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Godhead4:

You've graduated?
yes

(1) (Reply)

A Student Did Her Assignment Correctly But The Teacher Scored Her Zero / Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers / Neco Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.