Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

How I Restored All My Contacts - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Restored All My Contacts (733 Views)

Subsea Cable: Services Successfully Restored – MTN / MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. / Help!!! My Contacts Are Deleting On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Restored All My Contacts by olafunny(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hey guys, I created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5258940/contacts-deleting-phone today when i discovered that all my contacts were miraculously missing on my phone. Thanks for your contributions. I also noticed that many people also have similar issues with their phone regardless of the brand. So I did some digging and i finally restored my contacts. And I want to share with you how I did that.

-Firstly, download google contact from playstore
-Open and see the remaining contacts on your phone
-Click on 'option' icon on the upper left corner of the phone
-Click on settings
-Click in 'undo changes'. It will pop up a mini screen showing you time range
-Select when you want the app the sync your contacts. I.e select '2hrs' if you want the app to restore your contacts as it were 2 hrs ago. Click on 'Custom' to select days (30days max)
-Confirm and your contacts will be restored.

I selected 5 days ago and all my contacts as they were 5 days ago, before i noticed the contacts were missing, were all restored. I'm okay now guys and I hope this helps.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Puskin
Dragnet
Honsule

Re: How I Restored All My Contacts by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
Congrats bro
Re: How I Restored All My Contacts by kingxsamz(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thanks for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 3 Plus Review And Price In Nigeria / All You Need To Know About Android 10 / Seek And Swag With Brilliant Selfies On Your Infinix S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.