Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Start A Career At Our Crypto-commerce Firm For A Long Term Global Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Start A Career At Our Crypto-commerce Firm For A Long Term Global Project (1004 Views)

Launch Your Tech Career At Global / Do You Want To Start A Career In Cyber Security And Seem Not To Find Your Feet? / We Are Hiring, Join Our Team And Start Your Career At Charisol Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Career At Our Crypto-commerce Firm For A Long Term Global Project by NewLife87: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
We are scouting for at least four (4) young developers who are proficient working with cryptocurrencies and tangibly grounded in the world of FINTECH / payment-system development. The objective of posting this advert here, is to firstly avail the opportunity to beloved Nigerians via this powerful,interactive and social medium: Nairaland. Secondly, since our complex will be established in Nigeria - this can serve as the first notification/statement about the services we will offer in future. We have been registered with the Corporate Affairs Commision (CAC).

I should specifically mention that our project is still a start up. Hence, chosen applicants would eventually be at the forefront of future benefits and endorsements. I have decided to randomly select members of the public who are good in what they do and are proud of it.

Our company wants to develop a new payment processor which will be integrated accross major eCommerce platforms in Nigeria, Africa and the globe. The aspect of the globe is futuristic, but we have all our high rollers already working towards this.

Below are the specified requirements which our board of trustees have demanded for.

Requirements

1.) B.Sc in any computer related courses.
2.) Appreciable experience with blockchain functionalities.
3.) Tangible experience working in solidity, node3js and REST environments.
4.) Must be African.
5.) Show sociable & outstanding interpersonal qualities.
6.) Have a verifiable LinkedIn Profile
7.) Have Good time management skills.
8.) Not exceed 40 years in age.

Qualified Applicants can call/whatsapp me on +2348026967699 for more details. This is necessary before we discuss about viewing resumes, we would like to know applicants one on one. Feel free to also chat me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stanley-abor-10b21190/.

Good luck and do have a splendid evening.
Re: Start A Career At Our Crypto-commerce Firm For A Long Term Global Project by NewLife87: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Start A Career At Our Crypto-commerce Firm For A Long Term Global Project by NewLife87: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2019
Openings have now closed.

Thanks to all applicants who applied.

Please follow us on https://twitter.com/nirxcoin for updates.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

US Number And Upwork / Build A Career In UI/UX Design. / How Do I Get Jobs As A Programmer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.