Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead (29930 Views)

How To Navigate 2020, By Monsignor Paschal Nwaezeapu / Picture Of Late Monsignor Osigweh Lying In State / See Burial Arrangements For The Late Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by HeyCorleone(m): 8:54am On Jun 23, 2019
Sultannayef:

Not necessarily. It’s for senior priests that are Monsignors.

That's why I used 'naturally".

If a priest celebrates his 25th year anniversary without any position like Monsignor of Bishop, he assumes the title "very reverend father".
Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by orisa37: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2019
Let the dead bury the dead.
Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2019
Priest of the most High God, rest in peace. I have not met you before, but the testimonies I read here testified to your service to humanity

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by Magnifico2000: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2019
Does he have any child?
Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by Seedless081: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2019
thesicilian:
RIP
I wonder why they call him Very Reverend and what makes him more reverend than the other regular Reverends.

This is because he has been a priest for more than 15 years
Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by sexyking1: 9:31am On Jun 23, 2019
Lorddominic:

[b][/b]ARCHBISHOP....His Grace Most Reverend
CARDINAL.... His Eminence Most Reverend
Thank you
Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by chrismex(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2019
I remembered when I was still little we do attend his adoration all the way from Lagos to ifo. His is very funny and always ready to his your problems. I can't forget the sweet he always gave me when I was opportune to see him in his office. You always be in my heart with all the advice you gave to me. REST IN PEACE your favourite song.

ALL OF MY LIFE I WILL PRAISE THE LIVING GOD MY HEART FEEL WITH JOY I WILL PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME.

That was always the ending hymn for the mass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by chrismex(m): 9:41am On Jun 23, 2019
sixtus3606:

Most especially the Tuesday healing service. Free body massage.

Sure that treatment no be here ooo very tough

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by Flashlaundry(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2019

At Flash Laundry, we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939<
Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by LadyHeaven(f): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2019
sixtus3606:
The very Reverend Father who baptized me and gave me the baptismal name, Sixtus.

Eternal be his memory! cry

Dope name, Sir Six grin

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by beldad(f): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2019
Rest in peace Father

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by ebony2011(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
oh RIp Father, you healed the sick ,touched peopled life in various way but only God could save you bye
Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by Amhappy(f): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rest in peace Father. You are a great man of God. You fought the good fight

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by Onyeka8: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
RIP Padre Amen.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by sixtus3606(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
chrismex:

Sure that treatment no be here ooo very tough

E get one time wey I almost poo for body. Those convent nurses hands na iron �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by sixtus3606(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Dope name, Sir Six grin
thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by sixtus3606(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Biggaboi:

Oh yea! Lots of olive oil from head to toe! grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by sixtus3606(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Biggaboi:

Oh yea! Lots of olive oil from head to toe! grin

grin grin grin
Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by DOCKY2020(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
Rest peacefully Padre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by etonslogistics: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
RIP!!
I WAS BAPTIZED BY FR. OSIGWE, he was & still is a gift 2 Many of us that knew and met him ....

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by Monlo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
R.I.P Padre,your good deeds will continually speak volumes for you,Amen!
Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by Ubenedictus(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
thesicilian:
RIP
I wonder why they call him Very Reverend and what makes him more reverend than the other regular Reverends.

The years in the priesthood or and positions held as a priests... qualifies one for very reverend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by passylive: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
I remember him very well. I wonder how larry, chuks, blessing, and d rest of d boys dat served mass under him at ikorodu will b feeling nw.
Rip in peace Padre.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by adecharly(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
passylive:
I remember him very well. I wonder how larry, chuks, blessing, and d rest of d boys dat served mass under him at ikorodu will b feeling nw.
Rip in peace Padre.

Cletus Eyibe.... A very close friend of mine was also one of his Mass Servant back in those days....
Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2019
Please any one has idea Mass time at Jesus is Love and power? Very urgent
Re: Catholic Priest, Monsignor Osigweh Is Dead by Mmangaka: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
ossaisly:
This is one of the genuine priest and a respect one on the whole of Catholic church. RIP his eminence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Biblical/ Wisdom Ways To Avoiding "RAPE" At All Cost In A Filthy World / Akulga Widows Pray For PDP Candidates In Rivers Over Assembly Rerun / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.