Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,053 members, 7,852,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Yuans For Sale..... Trade Naira For Yuan. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yuans For Sale..... Trade Naira For Yuan. (221 Views)

Is It Illega To Trade Naira Note As Cash Scarcity Spreads / Naira Exchanges At N49-N51 Per Yuan At First Auction Of Chinese Currency In Nig / Central Bank Of Nigeria Commences Sale Of Chinese Yuan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yuans For Sale..... Trade Naira For Yuan. by Nagid: 7:35am On Jun 23, 2019
Good day to you importers.

How is your importation business. I hope the market is fair to you.... Let's keep doubling our hustle jare..

Don't be surprised, I know that only importers will open this topic and if you are not into importation business here you are not wrong you can still participate. There is no late coming.

Okay....
To the main deal, I exchange yuan for naira at #58, though the might change any time due to fluctuation in the China currency black market.

I can also help you to buy your goods and ship it to your desired logistics company, though I have one that will move your goods in less than 10days for normal cargo. There rate is very cheap also.

Holla me on WhatsApp 0806.070.6887.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap, Durable And Affordable Laptops.... / Buy And Sell Hub: American Built Sea Going Boat For Sale / How To Get Norton Setup Product Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.