Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Choose Btw Nigeria And Messi To Win There Trophy, Wo Would You Prefer? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Choose Btw Nigeria And Messi To Win There Trophy, Wo Would You Prefer? (321 Views)

Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win / Maradona Slams Argentine Team, Compares Messi To Argentine Comedian, Patoruzu / See How Fabregas And Messi Greeted Each Other After Chelsea Vs Barcelona Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choose Btw Nigeria And Messi To Win There Trophy, Wo Would You Prefer? by GTtruth(m): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
as a football fan, you are given the chance to choose btw messi and nigeria to carry there respective trophy �, who would you choose, the ongoing nations cup and the copa america is underway so i leave fans to choose who they will be happy to see raise there domestic trophy *GeneralGT* my answer will be

Re: Choose Btw Nigeria And Messi To Win There Trophy, Wo Would You Prefer? by Jaycarnes01(m): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
I choose Nigeria. Messi should just retire from National Football and focus on winning more trophies with his club

(1) (Reply)

Profile, Referee Qin Liang that Officiated Controversial Cameroon Vs England / AFRICA & D LUST 4 FOREIGN COACHES. SIMILARITIES BTWN ROHR & BERTI VOGTS / 2019 Afcon Last-16 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.