Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Residents Panic As Snakes Take Over Popular Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Residents Panic As Snakes Take Over Popular Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) (451 Views)

Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown / Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) / Panic As Rotary Members Try To Give Vaccine At Uselu Market Benin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Residents Panic As Snakes Take Over Popular Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by Passmaga3: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
[b][/b]Residents Panic As Snakes Take Over Popular Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (Pix)

A resident of the area hinted this reporter that this week alone, they have killed five snakes from the estate.

“This morning, we killed two giant snakes again. This is no longer funny. We live in fear on daily basis. We could not allow our kids play outside again because of these reptiles.

“The developers and management of the estate should come to our aide.”

Another resident said he had concluded plan to move out of the estate as soon as her rent expires.

“My family can’t be cohabiting with snakes and scorpions. We kill snakes and scorpions almost everyday. Just this morning, they killed two snakes around my neigbour’s apartment while a routine cleaning exercise was being carried out. This is no longer funny. I am moving out very soon,” he lamented.
See photos: https://confirm9ja.com/news/residents-panic-as-snakes-take-over-popular-alhaji-estate-in-kurudu-abuja-pix/
Re: Residents Panic As Snakes Take Over Popular Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by thesicilian: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Reminds me of that movie Snakes on a plane
Re: Residents Panic As Snakes Take Over Popular Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) by Donnatien098: 9:45am On Mar 15
Good morning ;
Yesterday evening, one of my neighbors also found himself with a snake in his home and I had to borrow my snake repellent since I had not long had this kind of problem and he asked me to help him and I did not hesitate to give him the product. After a few days, he came back to my house to thank me because the anti-snake that I gave him had an effect on the snake because, since the day he found himself with the snake, he no longer has saw the snake again at home. So, don't hesitate to use this product to scare away snakes in your house or in the garden.

(1) (Reply)

Poor State Of Primary Health Centre In Ogoni, Rivers State(photos) / The Reason Why There Is Abnormal Bleeding Between Menstruation Cycles / My Journey So Far With Osteonecrosis (things I Have Learnt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.