Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time (1526 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia : FIFA Women World Cup (3 - 2) On 27th July 2023 / Germany Vs Nigeria: Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time / England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
World Cup: England vs. Cameroon

Game on Live on BBC 1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Electrochemistry(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:
World Cup: England vs. Cameroon

With fair play you can make it but with VAR oppression and suppression you may soon be heading home like the Falcons.
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Ra88: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ojoro don start
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by budaatum: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cameroon don't even know the rules, goalkeeper picking up a back pass! 14 minutes.

Eng 1 Cam 0
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Goal for England

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
The Cameroon national women's football team, also known as the Indomitable Lionessess, is the national team of Cameroon and
is controlled by the Cameroon Football Association

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Goal for England
England 2 Cameroon 0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Amujale(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Where is the female version of Roger Miller.
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by otokx(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Thought the Cameroonians will make Africa proud by walking off the pitch but they chickened out.
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:
Goal for England
England 2 Cameroon 0

‘Fifa hate Africa football’ mentality is ruining African football. Cameroonian defender and goal keeper messed up resulting in the first goal. I thought goal keeper was going to kick the ball out but she picked it up. Who does that?? Well, I’ve seen Akpeyi do that nonsense against Argentina.

2nd goal...Cameroonian defenders tried to keep the English offside but failed. Referee made a mistake ruling it offside but VAR review showed the English girl was onside...goal stood but Cameroonians wouldn’t have that. I would’ve flashed the cards if I was the referee.
VAR confirms the goal, compose yourselves and carry on with the game but the Cameroonians tried to disrupt the game. Even the manager wasn’t disciplined trying to blame his incompetence and frustrations on the officials. Nonsense.
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Amujale(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
Wow! Offside for Cameroon now.

I understand their fustration but the two previous descision was correct, the last one is debatable.
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by budaatum: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Riot as var disallows Cameroon goal!
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amujale:

I thought it was a good goal

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by otokx(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amujale:

Was that an offside?

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Amujale(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
otokx:

Was that an offside?

Never
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by otokx(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
gbosaa:

It was a very good goal, what is the duty of the linesman? Why can't the Africans walk off the pitch?

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amujale:
Me too

I really thought that was a good goal even with the VAR. this is not triple jump where the tip of the toes can overshoot the board resulting in a red flag.

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by obajoey(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chai ojoro re oo, weep for africa
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Amujale(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
gbosaa:

Me too
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Amujale(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
gbosaa:

I really thought that was a good goal even with the VAR. this is not triple jump where the tip of the toes can overshoot the board resulting in a red flag.

I agree
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by favor100: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
link anyone
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
The VAR is a new colonial oppressive tool and should be totally rejected by the CAF. If FIFA wants to use it among Europeans fine with me but when Africans are involved. If the goal was scored by the Cameroonians and was ruled offside by the lineswoman, the VAR would not have activated. It is a pity most Africans do not understand the real oppressive mechanism but shout of racism which actually does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
otokx:

It was a very good goal, what is the duty of the linesman? Why can't the Africans walk off the pitch?

I was annoyed with Cameroon in the first half regarding their protests but with that disallowed goal, Fifa and VAR officials are being unnecessarily pedantic.

I hope this doesn’t affect the Cameroon girls.

3-0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Sundaygeorge: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
If I were the cameroonian gals will stop playing..

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Samuel Eto'o is watching the match

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
VAR check for possible penalty

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by shevchenko(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
I wish Cameroon Walked out of that field

Africans are doomed
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
No penalty grin

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by martinosi: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
shevchenko:
I wish Cameroon Walked out of that field

Africans are doomed

Just watch when the African Female Players become more serious and start winning..the European Teams will start
filling their teams with Black/African Girls to stay competitive to win against the african teams ....its all a set up for africans to fail in football
the VAR is doing the work against african teams now...when africans realise that its all about winning and european teams
will do anything to win then african teams will be ready to play and win....

1 Like

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by shevchenko(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
martinosi:

Just watch when the African Female Players become more serious and start winning..the European Teams will start
filling their teams with Black/African Girls to stay competitive to win against the african teams ....its all a set up for africans to fail in football
the VAR is doing the work against african teams now...when africans realise that its all about winning and european teams
will do anything to win then african teams will be ready to play and win....
That's a dumb analysis
Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Horus(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Full time

VAR 3 Vs Cameroon 0

4 Likes

Re: England Vs Cameroon, Women World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by shevchenko(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Horus:
Full time

VAR 3

Cameroon 0
This is funny to you ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking List Of Players You Never Knew Are Nigerians / Who REALLY Is The Best Ever: Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi Or Ronaldo? / 2007 First Premiership Quiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.