Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,002 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Low Tuition: Memorial University Of Newfoundland, Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Low Tuition: Memorial University Of Newfoundland, Canada (2788 Views)

The Acceptance Rate Of Memorial University Of Newfoundland, Canada / Memorial University Canada / Memorial University Of Newfoundland(English Language Proficiency Test) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Tuition: Memorial University Of Newfoundland, Canada by Engineer11985(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
Memorial University of Newfoundland is a public university located in Canada. Tuition fees in this university is low and affordable for international students. So, if you are looking for low tuition universities in Canada, then make up your mind now to study in MUN. In today’s article, we shall focus on Memorial university of Newfoundland, the cost of living, programs offered, tuition fees etc. In fact, we will provide you with everything you need to know about the university. You know how we do it!
The Memorial University of Newfoundland is a world class university situated in the serene environment of St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. It was established as a remembrance for the Newfoundlanders who died in active service during the First and Second World Wars. The Memorial University of Newfoundland has over 18,500 students studying across four campuses and over 85,000 graduates active in various fields throughout the world. If you are truly looking for a world class low tuition university in Canada that offers superb education, then consider studying in Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN). Tuition fees in MUN is actually very low and affordable and by far one of the lowest in Canada. That being said, let’s take a brief look at the cost of living in the city of Newfoundland and Labrador where the school is situated.
Cost of living in Newfoundland and Labrador
Cost of living is the amount of money an individual needs for his/her living expenses like feeding, accommodation, transportation, etc. The cities of Newfoundland and Labrador where MUN is situated have a low cost of living when compared to urban parts of Canada. This amount is put at $500 to $700 per month. Please note that the cost of living indicated above varies depending on an international student’s spending habit. The figure shown above should only serve as a guide.

Study programs offered by MUN

The Memorial of Newfoundland offers many undergraduate and graduate study programs in various fields of Engineering, Arts, Humanities, Professional programs, Sciences etc. These programs are taught in English language. If you are interested to know more about this programs kindly access all here .

Tuition fees
Like I said at the onset, tuition fees in Memorial University of Newfoundland are low and affordable compared to other universities in Canada. It depends on the study program and usually ranges from $6000 to $8000 per year for any international student. Please endeavor to reach out to your school for your program’s specific tuition fees.
Read more: https://studyabroad365.com/2019/06/low-tuition-memorial-university-of-newfoundland-canada/

2 Likes

Re: Low Tuition: Memorial University Of Newfoundland, Canada by MayAmy: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
I applied already for Masters in Employment Relations winter 2021. I’m patiently waiting for my acceptance.

1 Like

Re: Low Tuition: Memorial University Of Newfoundland, Canada by jesmond3945: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
MayAmy:
I applied already for Masters in Employment Relations winter 2021. I’m patiently waiting for my acceptance.
why such a course
Re: Low Tuition: Memorial University Of Newfoundland, Canada by tall2ce(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
MayAmy:

Is Winter application for employee relations not only for part time?
Re: Low Tuition: Memorial University Of Newfoundland, Canada by Petersheg: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
MayAmy:

I am just trying to apply for my MSc and I would like to ask how you went about your Statement of interest.
Re: Low Tuition: Memorial University Of Newfoundland, Canada by ommAh101: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
jesmond3945:
why such a course

What's wrong with the course?
Re: Low Tuition: Memorial University Of Newfoundland, Canada by ommAh101: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
MayAmy:

Congratulations. Could I get your contact?
Re: Low Tuition: Memorial University Of Newfoundland, Canada by Piuscharity(f): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
MayAmy:

Hello, were you accepted?
Re: Low Tuition: Memorial University Of Newfoundland, Canada by Swealy: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2022
Piuscharity:

Hello, were you accepted?

Did anyone get accepted into memorial university. I am applying also and would appreciate your insights

(1) (Reply)

Uniport's Pre-degree(basic) / Boy Put American Girl Down With One Slap In Class / Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.