Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 (30812 Views)

Enyimba Explains Why Innocent Gabriel Okey's Jersey Number Was Hand Written / Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey / Mikel Obi's Jersey Number At Middlesbrough Unveiled, To Wear No 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by OVA200(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jokerman:

Aguero
Kane
Vardy
Lukaku
Aubamenyang
Lukaku better than lacazete, firmino and aubameyang? Lukaku that is emphatically useless in playing ball with his lengendary poor first touch. Bro u need to stop watching rugby and start watching football.

1 Like

Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by OSUigboKiller: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Mumu Africans can't name their children Jesus

Dem Sabi pass
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by osazsky(m): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jokerman:

Name the top 5 strikers in England presently...
is lukaku among?
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by chiboy1116: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
BabaIbo:
The guy is a shitty player, I just don't like his style of play especially in Brazil national team.
The coaches most times use him out of likeness not that he's better than those playing same position.
Jesus is a shitty player ?
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by OVA200(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
SlimOpsy:
Oga go and update urself where is Kane OK n this list. Wise up bro
Will u take a chill pill, i only name 5 strikers better than lukaku since that is the concept of discussion not the best in the EPL and not in any order.
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by Starz825(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
ackim:
Manchester City have confirmed that Gabriel Jesus will wear the number nine squad number heading into the 2019/20 campaign.

The Brazilian previously wore number 33 but the reigning Premier League champions have opted to award the 22-year-old with a more recognised squad number for a leading striker.

The previous five players to have worn the number nine for the Citizens were Nolito, Alvaro Negredo, Emmanuel Adebayor, Valeri Bojinov and Emile Mpenza, who all found limited success at the club.

However, Jesus has already proven his worth in the Manchester City ranks, scoring 45 goals in 100 appearances for Pep Guardiola’s side, winning various honours including two Premier League titles, the FA Cup, EFL Cup and FA Community Shield.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/man-city-swaps-gabriel-jesus-jersey.html?m=1

Wetin the guy been dey wear before undecided
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by SlimOpsy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
BabaIbo:

See your mouth like foolish comments, do you know my football club(favourite club), Gabriel won't make first team if he's in my club?
another chelshit fan in the making. Better don't disown ur true club.
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by Damfostopper(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jokerman:

just imagine the nonsensse question that is coming out from your mouth.......

even though am a manchester United fan...... lukaku is not among the five.......

Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by Angelfrost(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Selfish... Weak... Uncreative... Can't even score a penalty to save his own life... Will keep getting benched and outscored by an aging Aguero...

Not hating, just honestly think Gabriel should stop believing all them fake hype, and work on his game... He has untapped potentials; just needs to work harder and be a better team player.

2 Likes

Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by Starz825(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
simonlee:
And R.Lukaku will open mouth and say he's wearing No.9 too. smh
Lukaku is a good player...modern man utd just have a way of disgracing players grin
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by Jokerman(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
osazsky:
is lukaku among?

Lol.. Baba where you dey?? Since COPA started you've been away... Support Messi Argebtina na...����

Yes Lukaku is amongst
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by SlimOpsy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
OVA200:
Will u take a chill pill, i only name 5 strikers better than lukaku since that is the concept of discussion not the best in the EPL and not in any order.
can u see that u've already crucified urself with that reply. "5 strikers better than Lukaku
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by benjanny(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
I wonder why he opt to wear the number 9 jersey
He once said he love jersey number 33 because Jesus Christ was crucify at the age of 33
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by Pelumi75(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
frankdGreat125:
Yes he is good, that is why iheanacho was sold to lestercity
Lester what?!!
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by BabaIbo: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
SlimOpsy:
another chelshit fan in the making. Better don't disown ur true club.

I'm a Liverpool fan, can't you see where I said he can't make first eleven in my team...

I wish I can give you my social media accounts so you can see for yourself
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by SlimOpsy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
BabaIbo:

I'm a Liverpool fan, can't you see where I said he can't make first eleven in my team...

I wish I can give you my social media accounts so you can see for yourself
rubbish!

What is spectacular about firmino
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by BabaIbo: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
chiboy1116:
Jesus is a shitty player ?

YES
Forget all those past hype, that's one of the things killing his game
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by Cityfirstborn(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Angelfrost:
Selfish... Weak... Uncreative... Can't even score a penalty to save his own life... Will keep getting benched and outscored by an aging Aguero...

Not hating, just honestly think Gabriel should stop believing all them fake hype, and work on his game... He has untapped potentials; just needs to work harder and be a better team player.

You must be a real hater. He has better stat than almost all EPL strikers except aguero. Tell me an EPL team Jesus will not feature as a starting 11. Is it firmino who despite playing every game can't even score close to 20goals or lukaku. You must be a Liverpool fan who is yet to recover from the fact man city denied them an EPL title in over 30years.

1 Like

Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by BabaIbo: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
SlimOpsy:
rubbish!

What is spectacular about firmino

A lot!
Did you watch Brazil's demolition of Peru?
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by SlimOpsy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
BabaIbo:

A lot!

Did you watch Brazil's demolition of Peru?
oga just agree. G.Jesus is better than firmino.
All he needs is good playing time
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by Atk1nson(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
OVA200:
He always press high up with energy but he is an average player. He is too selfish (he will sha want to get to the score sheet) thats why I dont like him.

Exactly, he is not a team player, too selfish. 'Will always remain an average player until he learns to put other players before hinself
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by BabaIbo: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
SlimOpsy:
oga just agree. G.Jesus is better than firmino.
All he needs is good playing time

Why am I arguing with you sef?

Go and siddon, which playing time are you talking about, what about the one that is being given to him in the national team, that is why I asked you if you watched the match, tge coach even send signal for him to take the PK but he missed it. He can't bench Aguero. Firminho is far better than him, he even needs the support of Neymar to make the team in the last world cup, when Neymar said he likes playing with him because of the rift between him (Neymar) and firminho. Go and watch Brazil match before you argue what you don't know.
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by OVA200(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
SlimOpsy:
can u see that u've already crucified urself with that reply. "5 strikers better than Lukaku
Mr crucification naming 5 better strikers than Lukaku and leaving kane out is now wrong Abi? Bro we have 7 strikers better than Lukaku in the EPL so if you are told to name five in no order then to remove one is now a crime Abi.
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by 40secondsMan: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
petkoffdrake2:
Why is she referred to as Regina Daniels instead of Nwokolo Regina?

Get da Bleep outta here with dat Regina crap!! angry
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by DannyBams91: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
viktor88:
Robert Lewandowski Sergio Aguero Luiz Suarez Harry Kane Aubameyang. All are better than him, in the past and present.

So Lewandowski play in England abi
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by karbarsar(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jokerman:

i) I
ii) D
iii) G
iv) A
v) F##kk

The fifth guy plays for Man Utd.
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by PopeFlatino(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin even Richarlison,Troy Deeney and Raul jimenez
OVA200:
Aguero, firmino,aubameyang, lacazete, kane, vardy u want more?
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by ubcandid(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by Angelfrost(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cityfirstborn:

You must be a real hater. He has better stat than almost all EPL strikers except aguero. Tell me an EPL team Jesus will not feature as a starting 11. Is it firmino who despite playing every game can't even score close to 20goals or lukaku. You must be a Liverpool fan who is yet to recover from the fact man city denied them an EPL title in over 30years.

Unnecessary emotional assumptions... I watch the game of football more closely than the average club fanboy.

Most of those stats would be a far cry if he were in a less star studded side... That's why I would pick Auba, Laca, Vardy, and Arnautovic over him any time, any day...

Shun club sentiments, and study players individually. That guy is not even in the top 5 fast rising strikers... This is not hate, but pure reality.
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by Respect55(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
frankdGreat125:
Yes he is good, that is why iheanacho was sold to lestercity
To who?
Re: Man City Hands Gabriel Jesus Jersey Number 9 by OVA200(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Cityfirstborn:

Keep say what you don't know, Harry kane scored more goals than him last season.

You are quoting goals when he scored 48% of them I. EFL and FA cup where firmino, Aguero kane etc hardly play, for your information he had only 7 goals in EPL last season and he played 29 matches so that's better than Firmino's to you abi even Higuain have 5.

Firmino played only 82 minutes at the world cup and had 1 goals while G. Jesus played over 400 minutes without a single goal. He is a major problem to Brazil, are watching their Copa America tournament too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osimhen To Arrive In Italy For Napoli Transfer / Al Kuwait SC Terminate Mikel’s Contract / Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.