Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

8 High-paying Skills You Should Learn In Nigeria Instead Of Yahoo Yahoo - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 High-paying Skills You Should Learn In Nigeria Instead Of Yahoo Yahoo (628 Views)

High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. / Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 High-paying Skills You Should Learn In Nigeria Instead Of Yahoo Yahoo by Kaybeeafoo1: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Despite the high unemployment rate in the country, there are some young creative youths who are living fine legitimately,

Likewise, the unemployment rate as also made a lot of youth venture into fraud a.k.a Yahoo Yahoo using the bad governance as an excuse.

Although it's very frustrating after roaming about the street for job after school. If you continue to wait for the government you might end up complaining when you folks are breaking boundaries.

I have collated some high-paying skills you can learn instead of venturing into Yahoo Yahoo.

After going through this list and you haven't find out what you want to do. I think you need deliverance.

Let's move on!

1. Photography

I hear a lot of people say Photography won't sell because of the Portrait features in Ipone, well Ignorant is a big disease. As I write this, I can tell you Photography is one of the skills I haven't been opportuned to learn.

You can imagine all those events e.g. ceremonies, high school valedictory service, convocation, matriculation, and even funerals, etc. photographers bombard this event, either invited or not.

This can also be a side hustle for those working 9-5 during the weekends you can make extra cash.

And you need to be a Professional Photographers is Creativity and Tech Savvy.

Snap good pictures for your customers for them to refer you and always come back for your services.

2. Fashion Designing

This is another interesting skill that will never fade until eternity. There is no dry or rainy season for the professionals they are always having jobs at hand.

Smart, creative and trendy minds will cash out real quick and steady in the fashion industry because of we materialistic at this part of the world. We all want to rock the latest trend.

Whenever there’s a ceremony either wedding ceremony, burial ceremony, etc. There is always a uniform to celebrate and be recognized that day.

This means that they hardly keep up with delivery date; this may probably be because much work at hand for tailors or due to the reason that the tailor is lazy.

So if you are good at what you do, creative and do good to know what is in vogue, the sky is just the beginning for you.

Read More Below:

https://blast.ng/8-high-paying-skills-you-should-learn-in-nigeria-instead-of-yahoo-yahoo/

(1) (Reply)

A Data Analysis / Science Tutor And Mentor / Whatever Career You Choose, Ensure You Learn Microsoft Excel. / Stop Searching For Job In This Era, You're Wasting Your Time..oh My Gosh.do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.