Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours (58297 Views)

Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by michaeldgr8: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
it's not a rumour ooooo. Tvc capture it this money on their program....wake up tv
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by emezuo17: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
iamapplord:

Guy if i have money...i cant do this sh*t

So u are trying to tell me nothing happened to those cars that were packed...the breeze along
. My job entails, that I fly chopper regularly, in short, every two weeks, a helipad is even smaller than that space IAM seeing there, we once had a chopper land on a very small sand dunes close to the Atlantic on emergency.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by noble2faith(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lol. Idiots think typing "poor man mentality" immediately posits them as rich.

Someone reading this would think you're some made dude. Smh.

Young man! I followed the comments of you and the iamapp guy. That was not staged. Why would the person stage that in the first place?

It is very possible. Don't you think of the man/woman bribing his way out?
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by SendAbroad: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
iamapplord:

Bros...so u think those drivers that has been in the traffic for close to 2 HOURS will make space for the helicopter to land...chai

Anyway...some nigerians are stupid sha(not u)

This is Nigeria,

Where convoys with guns and Koboko block you and marshal you to clear from the road, will you argue with them and say you won't move?

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by deltateam: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
News making the rounds is that the person was Regina Nwoko nee Daniels that Ned sent the chopper for her. How true?
Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by Rajosh(m): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dude was stuck in traffic for over 2hrs o. Yet There's enough space for helicopter to land. Before opening the thread, I thought they used rope to lift him. Road is clear enough helicopter to land. I wonder what caused the traffic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by HeyCorleone(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
noble2faith:

Young man! I followed the comments of you and the iamapp guy. That was not staged. Why would the person stage that in the first place?

It is very possible. Don't you think of the man/woman bribing his way out?

Old man with very gray hairs, I see you.

Your last sentence makes perfect sense. That is what I've been wanting to hear. Not people acting like it's a norm for choppers to come airlift people just like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by HeyCorleone(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
natedroid:

It wasn't staged. I was stuck in that gridlock yesterday as well. Countless of persons saw it happen live. We spent more than 4hrs there

I know the billinaire that was airlifted but I won't mention his name. I saw him In close range from the Gig vehicle I was in

I bet you must feel stupid with your last paragraph as the identity of the man has been revealed. See how you were acting like you knew some missile lunch codes or some secret of national security. Lol. "I won't mention his name", because his name is holier than YHWH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours by noble2faith(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Old man with very gray hairs, I see you.

Your last sentence makes perfect sense. That is what I've been wanting to hear. Not people acting like it's a norm for choppers to come airlift people just like that.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence / Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress / Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.