Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,716 members, 7,855,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Pen Sketch Of ROBINHO......������ - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pen Sketch Of ROBINHO......������ (878 Views)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Kiss Daniel / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pen Sketch Of ROBINHO......������ by Riqueleme(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2019
Medium : pen on paper
ROBINHO......������
I remember when this guy was on top of his game, Robinho would use "step over skill" (leg over)to dismantle your leg,you would just find yaself at one side of the road�,miss dis guy style of playing...

Re: Pen Sketch Of ROBINHO......������ by eugenenwajei(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2019
wow!wow!wow!!!! !!!
Re: Pen Sketch Of ROBINHO......������ by KristaPretty(f): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2019
Why the guy mouth bend one corner?

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Potential Genius (2019 animation)|Vision To Unlocking Your Potentials / Design Competition / Checkout This Creativity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.