Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds (3166 Views)

Upgrading Your Woman, A Threat Or A Fortune? / Man Set On Fire By Parents For Marrying A Woman Against Their Wish - Video / Should The Man Pay It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Acidosis(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2019
cococandy:
Can these slutty simpletons also be men or do you only get your knickers all tied up in a knot when it’s a woman having sex the way a man does.

I don’t know who takes you people seriously.

The slutty simpletons cannot be men. Men don't give birth to babies with their private (turn public) parts.
Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by cococandy(f): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Wow you’ve made a lot of sense
Acidosis:

The slutty simpletons cannot be men. Men don't give birth to babies with their private (turn public) parts.

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by cococandy(f): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2019
Don’t apologize to me. You’re still learning in the art of misogyny. But you will soon get to where the rest of them are. Typing looong epistles only to come to the simple and warped conclusion that y’all want to sleep around but lose your marbles when women do.
That’s all it’s about. It’s stupid and no one with half a brain will take any of you seriously. For one, the math doesn’t add up (unless you guys resort to sleeping with each other) but you’re not reasonable so who’s surprised?

emmaodet:

My broda, i tire ooooo and you have said it all.
Am always surprised and shocked that of all the good and bad qualities in a man, the only ONE an average lady sees and grabbed with all there might and power is SEX/DICK/CHEATING/UNFAITHFULNESS.
For thousands of yearssssssssssssssss, men have sponsored ladies to school, process visas for them to move to abroad, buy car as a gift for ladies, placed a lot of girlfriends on monthly wages, buy them house, float them a good business, support and train there families/parents. The list goes on and on, it is endless.
Am not saying we don't have a pocket of ladies doing these here and there because there will always be few exceptions but men do this in large volume, day in day out.
Then, why is it that the ONLY single quality the average lady can pick out and emulate is a FVCKING STANDING DICK? And we have been deceived that men love sex more than women Abeg na lie
The only time they will tell you they have control of there body and can do whatever they like, they want to enjoy there life blah blah blah. So na only dick be enjoy and freedom? Why don't you add one of those qualities i added above from men.
Madam cococandy i know have crossed the line again but i can't help it, i just need to fire my shots again. Am not misogyny and our paths as crossed before.

Out .

7 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by ImaIma1(f): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
cococandy:
Can these slutty simpletons also be men or do you only get your knickers all tied up in a knot when it’s a woman having sex the way a man does.

I don’t know who takes you people seriously.

I was going to ask the same question. Hope philandering men will be part of it acidosis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by ImaIma1(f): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
It's funny how men on this forum just completely talk down on women while absorbing themselves of any fault.

Who are these "sluts" sleeping with? Fellow women? Or "slutty men".

You men somehow believe you can exercise your sexual rights but a woman cannot, or else she would be called a slut.

Yawns***

6 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Acidosis(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
ImaIma1:

I was going to ask the same question. Hope philandering men will be part of it acidosis

I don't support philandering in any way, but there are some basic truths we must come to embrace. Married men who sleep around are not on the same level with philandering married women. You can't have two husbands, however, some men can convert their side chicks to second wives, and heaven won't fall.
Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by ImaIma1(f): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Acidosis:

I don't support philandering in any way, but there are some basic truths we must come to embrace. Married men who sleeps around are not on the same level with philandering married women. You can't have two husbands, however, some men can convert their side chicks to second wives, and heaven won't fall.

So this is the justification for married men to cheat. Ok noted

2 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody takes you seriously if your reason for despising her sexcapades is based on her gender.
It’s stupid and makes no sense.

BWAAAAAAAAH!!!!! my reason for looking down on such person has absolutely NOTHING to do with her gender, and all to do with her actions... AKA a two bit wh0re who, thanks to social media and some dumb show, is teaching millions of deluded kids that it is ok to be the neighborhood slut, degrade yourself by flaunting your nekkid body to everyone and use your body to attain whatever BS deluded status.

i solely blame Kim K and her likes for the gazillions of women today who think its cool to walk outside nekkid, in the name of fashion.

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
ImaIma1:
It's funny how men on this forum just completely talk down on women while absorbing themselves of any fault.

Who are these "sluts" sleeping with? Fellow women? Or "slutty men".

You men somehow believe you can exercise your sexual rights but a woman cannot, or else she would be called a slut.

Yawns***

thats because you automatically wrongly assume that if a woman is a wh0re, the men she sleeps with are also slutty.... HIGHLY LAUGHABLE!!!!
Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by ImaIma1(f): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

thats because you automatically wrongly assume that if a woman is a wh0re, the men she sleeps with are also slutty.... HIGHLY LAUGHABLE!!!!

So what are the men?

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by Acidosis(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
ImaIma1:

So this is the justification for married men to cheat. Ok noted

Read my opening statement again. I don't support cheating of any form. The gospel that says women should cheat because men cheat, is what I find appalling. Women should not condemn their bodies because some men have chosen to be unfortunate.
Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
ImaIma1:
So what are the men?

Funny how you women are quick to now call men wh0res if they sleep with a slut, BUT, when men are sluts sleeping around and fooling you women into believing that they are your one and only, I don't see you calling these cheated women wh0res, do you?!

You bunch of hypocrites....
Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
the power of the vagína cool
Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by AmazonHippolyta(f): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

BWAAAAAAAAH!!!!! my reason for looking down on such person has absolutely NOTHING to do with her gender, and all to do with her actions... AKA a two bit wh0re who, thanks to social media and some dumb show, is teaching millions of deluded kids that it is ok to be the neighborhood slut, degrade yourself by flaunting your nekkid body to everyone and use your body to attain whatever BS deluded status.

i solely blame Kim K and her likes for the gazillions of women today who think its cool to walk outside nekkid, in the name of fashion.
The woman is busy living her life happily and doesn't even know if you exist.
Make good use of yourself and not take someone else's headache.

3 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by ImaIma1(f): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Funny how you women are quick to now call men wh0res if they sleep with a slut, BUT, when men are sluts sleeping around and fooling you women into believing that they are your one and only, I don't see you calling these cheated women wh0res, do you?!

You bunch of hypocrites....

After going round and round, you still didn't answer the simple question.

4 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

The woman is busy living her life happily and doesn't even know if you exist.
Make good use of yourself and not take someone else's headache.

what a very DELUDED statement... i guess in your myopic world:
- Buhari is busy living his life and doesnt know that we exist, so we shouldnt have an opinion on his politics, abi?
- some yeyebrities will say that 419 is not a crime, and because they are busy living life and doesnt know that we exist, so we shouldnt have an opinion about the rubbish they gladly spew, abi?
- some men are legally marrying children and dont know we exist, so we shouldnt have an opinion on their demonic actions, abi?

ImaIma1:
After going round and round, you still didn't answer the simple question.

your obvious biased hypocrisy is the answer to your question... as we all know you dont call cheated women slutty/wh0res....duh!

2 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

what a very DELUDED statement... i guess in your myopic world:
- Buhari is busy living his life and doesnt know that we exist, so we shouldnt have an opinion on his politics, abi?
- some yeyebrities will say that 419 is not a crime, and because they are busy living life and doesnt know that we exist, so we shouldnt have an opinion about the rubbish they gladly spew, abi?
- some men are legally marrying children and dont know we exist, so we shouldnt have an opinion on their demonic actions, abi?

your obvious biased hypocrisy is the answer to your question... as we all know you dont call cheated women slutty/wh0res....duh!
Comparing Buhari to kim k is stupidity 101,
Buhari was elected and is responsible to us.He owes us accountability and much more.
Kim k on the other hand wasn't and as far as it is her personal life is none of your business.
As per your other examples those are criminal acts and a crime against the state with prescribed laws, sanctions and punishments, and the state concerns the public so it concerns us.
There is nowhere posing nude is a crime in America.

3 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Comparing Buhari to kim k is stupidity 101,
Buhari was elected and is responsible to us.He owes us accountability and much more.
Kim k on the other hand wasn't and as far as it is her personal life is none of your business.
As per your other examples those are criminal acts and a crime against the state with prescribed laws, sanctions and punishments, and the state concerns the public so it concerns us.
There is nowhere posing nude is a crime in America.

It's called HAVING AN OPINION, and just as I can have a opinion on Buhari or anyone else, I can also have an opinion on Kim K....understand the meaning.... What's next? You are gonna tell me that because Kim K is American, it doesn't concern me?!

Btw: do you want me to put the names of Nigerian politicians who married underage children...?

4 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

It's called HAVING AN OPINION, understand the meaning.... What's next? You are gonna tell me that because Kim K is American, it doesn't concern me?!

Btw: do you want me to put the names of Nigerian politicians who married underage children...?
There is a difference between having an opinion and pure hating using derogatory words on people.
You should learn to be constructive when voicing your opinion.
If Nigeria was a society where the law works you need not name the politicians as they would be serving their respective jailterms.

4 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

There is a difference between having an opinion and pure hating using derogatory words on people.
You should learn to be constructive when voicing your opinion.
If Nigeria was a society where the law works you need not name the politicians as they would be serving their respective jailterms.

Derogatory words that describe exactly what she is?!?! What should we call wh0res/sluts when they finally get married... if not exactly that?! Let's call a spade A SPADE. Her wh0rish ways do NOT disappear because some "captain save a hoe" decided to marry her. She will still be known as the celebrity wh0re who was being fukced and passed around.

As for the evil Nigerian politicians, what you wrote does NOT change the fact that we are all entitled to our opinion on these subjects(whether the law in Nigeria works or not)

2 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by QueenSekxy(f): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
How does some men reason atimes.
Especially, the acidosis guy?

3 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Derogatory words that describe exactly what she is?!?! What should we call wh0res/sluts when they finally get married... if not exactly that?! Let's call a spade A SPADE. Her wh0rish ways do NOT disappear because some "captain save a hoe" decided to marry her. She will still be known as the celebrity wh0re who was being fukced and passed around.

As for the evil Nigerian politicians, what you wrote does NOT change the fact that we are all entitled to our opinion on these subjects(whether the law in Nigeria works or not)
Nor go drink sniper because of kim k matter.
If dem born you well comot faceless forum go tell kim k those derogatory words you go hear am.
Only jobless people kill themselves over irrelevant issues so put your brain to good use.
Yes we are sll entitled to our opinions constructively and maturedly you do not go to media outlets or radio stations and use derogatory words because you are expressing your opinions there are rules and sanctions against such.

5 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by ImaIma1(f): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You choose to interpret my comment in a way that suits you.

I am only responsible for what I write and not what you understand from it.

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
QueenSekxy:
How does some men reason atimes.
Especially, the acidosis guy?

this boy is too timid to talk to girls offline
still searching girlfriend online cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

she was fùcked?
she did not fùck?
what's your problem with her fùcking around?

2 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Nor go drink sniper because of kim k matter.
If dem born you well comot faceless forum go tell kim k those derogatory words you go hear am.
Only jobless people kill themselves over irrelevant issues so put your brain to good use.
Yes we are sll entitled to our opinions constructively and maturedly you do not go to media outlets or radio stations and use derogatory words because you are expressing your opinions there are rules and sanctions against such.

how can i have constructive/mature opinion when that wh0re's birth canal has been plastered all over the internet? she acted like a wh0re throughout her life, and as much as you may think that she can just remove her wh0re outfit and suddenly become a respectable woman, it certainly doesnt work that way.

we all know who that woman is, the fact that you expect us to pretend that she aint a cheap wh0re (because some fool married her), while she gladly walks around nekkid in public (like wh0res do), is the joke of the day. the day Kanye leaves, it will be olosho business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

how can i have constructive/mature opinion when that wh0re's birth canal has been plastered all over the internet? she acted like a wh0re throughout her life, and as much as you may think that she can just remove her wh0re outfit and suddenly become a respectable woman, it certainly doesnt work that way.

we all know who that woman is, the fact that you expect us to pretend that she aint a cheap wh0re (because some fool married her), while she gladly walks around nekkid in public (like wh0res do), is the joke of the day. the day Kanye leaves, it will be olosho business as usual.
Focus this negative energy of yours and talk to your fellow men who are the worst set of immoral beings on earth(not all).
Kim k right now is doing a photoshoot,filming their reality show,working on her business, studying to become a lawyer and tending to her family with her husband.Living her life to the fullest one irrelevant being is busy hating.
Nor mention me again carry your wahala go cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:
she was fùcked by everybody?
she did not fùck? i guess it was rape then, abi?
what's your problem with her fùcking around being a wh0re?

FIXED

...and thank you for calling a wh0re spade A SPADE.
Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

...and thank you for calling a wh0re spade A SPADE.

and your problem is what exactly?

she did not fùck? it was rape? grin
see logic

2 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by desvi: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Focus this negative energy of yours and talk to your fellow men who are the worst set of immoral beings on earth(not all).
Kim k right now is doing a photoshoot,filming their reality show,working on her business, studying to become a lawyer and tending to her family with her husband.Living her life to the fullest one irrelevant being is busy hating.

very miserable beings here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

why are you hypocrites women quick to try to shift the issue and blame men (on this well know slut)?!

when men fukc around they are WH0RES, and when Kim K does it, you want us to quickly forget about it because some fool married her?!

stop being an HYPOCRITE!

2 Likes

Re: Be The Man And Protect Your Woman Against All Odds by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
desvi:

and your problem is what exactly?

she did not fùck? it was rape? grin
see logic

i guess you have English comprehension issues.... oh well!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her / My Chat With A Scammer On Skype (screenshots) / Pursue My Career Or JAPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.