Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore (42846 Views)

CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by PoliteActivist: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kkshanana90:
If not for anything else, I will also insist on having my seat back. Wole Soyinka plays/novels give me problem for Literature! �

So true. Can't seem to be able to write what a regular guy can enjoy

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by tete7000(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
goaldynboy:

What N6 meant was that Tonye Cole once secretly dated an American Actress called Kenya Moore while still married to his wife! So by cheating on his wife, he (by so doing) disrespected his wife! And also the scandal was exposed by an American media person called Wendy Williams, in her TV talk show!!

Thanks!!
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Kingosytex(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
masseratti:
what's cheating is an airplane sit? For all u care d plane might b half empty and anyone sits anywhere, yes its allocated but i av seen that before, and if he sits in your sit, are you a freaking lauret? You should even pay him for been in his presence like Jay z said... The guy is out of his mind... There are some people you don't P... H... u.... C... K WITH Soyinka is one of them.

Everybody is a boss in his own lane. The prof never paid for the guy's ticket and am also sure that he doesn't put food on the guy's table so, the guy had every right to order him to leave the seat. As per the plane having some vacant seats, that is a different scenerio. From the reactions of the air hostesses and the other people on board you can deduce that there were no empty seats on the plane, if not, the young man would have comfortably sat on another seat close to the window. why do you think the air hostesses apologised to the young man?

Prof was wrong, lets stop being unduly biased

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
dante0147:

You should asked your self who gave birth to you I am sure an old rickety LovePeddler! So because i went to secondary school now means I must read his books ? You see why you are daft cause if you aren’t your brain ought to tell you they have science, art and commercial dept. For your information I was in the science dept so his books and writings were/is not applicable to me! Besides Calling you brainless is an understatement ! You are just one retarded, filthy, smelling hungry waif with no single iota of thinking! Fvck off!
I will spare your mother/father the insults 'cause you already did on the thread. I repeat you didn't go through secondary school 'cause if you did, you would've read or heard of his books in SS1 being the class you were meant to study both arts and science and then choose a part thereafter. As a matter of fact, literature was one of those subjects you should've done and if his books were not introduced to your class, at least a poem from him should've been. Asking how he helped Nigeria is the height of stupidity. No pun-intended.

Just go cover your head in shame 'cause there's no point in insulting you. grin cheesy grin Olodo!
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by chibaby1985(f): 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by dante0147: 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
ambu2:

Now, you sound bitterly daft. Your case is worsening instead of getting better.

I am sure if you have once in your life Booked for a flight ticket and pay an extra fee for a window sit then you would know how it feels to cheated! Because he is a Nobel laureate winner we should not hear word again abi everybody should be has foolish as your self? Mehn the day you learn all this people don’t give a hoot about you then that day I am sure your daftness would reduce!

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by IamSoProlific: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
blessedweapon:

Fishscale

Ohhh..... looked like soakaway something!
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by IamSoProlific: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
dante0147:

I am sure if you have once in your life Booked for a flight ticket and pay an extra fee for a window sit then you would know how it feels to cheated! Because he is a Nobel laureate winner we should not hear word again abi everybody should be has foolish as your self? Mehn the day you learn all this people don’t give a hoot about you then that day I am sure your daftness would reduce!

Was actually against the young man, but this your post made me read in between the lines, hence connecting the dots.

You made sense,academic attainment or position isn't a license to intimidate or infringe on people's right. Most Nigerians are wired to have sense of entitlement on privileges.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by dante0147: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I will spare your mother/father the insults. I repeat you didn't go through secondary school 'cause if you did, you would've read or heard of his books in SS1 being the class you were meant to study both arts and science and then choose a part thereafter. As a matter of fact, literature was one of those subjects you should've done and his books were not introduced to your class, at least a poem from him should've been.

Just go cover your head in shame 'cause there's no point in insulting you. grin cheesy grin Olodo!

I am not sure you even went to school or it’s the school that went through you! Before you start saving your father/mother from insults that would hunt them for the rest of their life’s cause you started it... Let me
Tell you a little something you enter SSS 1 senior secondary school 1 that means you are already in an advanced stage of schooling which automatically allows you to choose your path in life ! Science was my course and if your brains work well you would have known I don’t need to read his books ! Neither do I need to know him! Cause it’s not applicable to me! It’s you who should go in and cover your head in shame instead of washing your dirty linen in public ! Because your dilapidated should know all this things I am trying to tell ya...

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
.... And the winner is......

Dante0147

Grabherballs tried but it's difficult to market a bad product.

#RespectIsReciprocal

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by kernel01: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
YorubaKing:
A culture and people that lack basic ethics and common sense. People that wake their parents up from bed by kicking and punching them... Cursed tribe! angry

You lack common sense, so... If you travel outside Nigeria, go and take another place in the name of age. It's by force to help?, have you not declined an offer before?

#Snakes
#BrownRoofDemons.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by killsmith(f): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Don't drag the Igbos into your foolishness. A typical Igbo man is traditional.

Enough exchanging words with you.
good. Now run back into the kitchen.
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by ambu2: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
dante0147:

When you turn an age-old footpath into a thoroughfare, everybody asserts right of way and prance through.
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by udoka2013: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
YorubaKing:
A culture and people that lack basic ethics and common sense. People that wake their parents up from bed by kicking and punching them... Cursed tribe! angry
this statement is the effect of that kite which did justice on the face of the writer. Another one will be lion.
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Emanodimo(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Wait oh... What is the misery about seat on airplane.

The Bros for accord Prof. Soyinka with respect.
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by deavicky(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
This country is finished even Soyinka couldn't do the right thing. Does it mean he could no longer read or why did he decide to seat on a seat that is not for him.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
davillian:

This stupid N6 way no sabi talk
My brother invited this idiot for a birthday party + brand launch.
He was the mc and he asked a question "who is this person to you and how you met"
I was given the mic said he is my lil bro I met him a week after he was given birth to.
The stupid N6 said " that's how everybody will be claiming brother once the person becomes successful"
I vex my guys calm me down because it won't take 10mins before I call barracks use soldier carry am and scatter the whole event.
I just bone our path hasn't crossed since then I go remind am with slap
Lai Mohammed
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by ifecomata: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
ambu2:
Whatever Tonye Cole did does not change the fact that the young man, who I am sure would worship' Davido if he met him, should have accorded our own Prof Wole Soyinka the deserved respect.Yes, it was his right to demand for his seat but relishing Wole Soyinka's intellectual presence and getting a selfie should have been his priority. Now, he missed all that because of his unnecessary stubbornness.

I am sure his Dad would take a long hard look at him at home and tell him," Son you messed up big time."
abegi Jare who prof epp

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
killsmith:
Just imagine 22 year old chinedu that has only waec, teaching a noble laureate fundamental human rights... grin
They have succeeded in gripping your minds, Julius Malema, 36 then, gave Jacob Zuma a tough time, called him names, gave Zuma a tough time till He resigned as president , in Nigeria, they will say stop insulting our president, stop talking to our president like that, go and watch YouTube of Julius Malema of southafrica, even Theresa May, men who gave her tough time were far younger, Bleep that shit, Professor was on the wrong seat, he should have apologized to the boy and pleaded, we are fucking humans, we all have what makes us happy, I am not responsible for anyones happiness, so never displease yourself to please others, the world don’t care.. we should stop the mentality of NA BIG MAN OOH, clear road, na Prof, na Governor, if we treat everyone as human, Nigeria will grow, we will be able to fight for our right .

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by davillian(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Lai Mohammed
I dont have to prove anything to you or anybody here.
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by blessedweapon(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Ohhh..... looked like soakaway something!

More like crude oil
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by MrMou: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
ambu2:
Whatever Tonye Cole did does not change the fact that the young man, who I am sure would worship' Davido if he met him, should have accorded our own Prof Wole Soyinka the deserved respect.Yes, it was his right to demand for his seat but relishing Wole Soyinka's intellectual presence and getting a selfie should have been his priority. Now, he missed all that because of his unnecessary stubbornness.

I am sure his Dad would take a long hard look at him at home and tell him," Son you messed up big time."
No mind Nigerians, especially the young ones. Na where we no suppose form strong head we go dey do am. I no understand!
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by MrMou: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
deflover:

Will the damn selfie change his life
The so called adult disrespected the office of the president
He lead many to change and now next level
A foolish adult for that matter
Wetin dey pain all these ones na the defeat of the shameless international thief in the last election.
You go dey alright!
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by IamSoProlific: 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
blessedweapon:

More like crude oil

Nigerian or Cameroonian
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Jaqenhghar: 12:23am On Jun 25, 2019
ambu2:

Look what you are saying.How will a selfie or the presence of that man improve him as an individual.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Jaqenhghar: 12:28am On Jun 25, 2019
davillian:

This stupid N6 way no sabi talk
My brother invited this idiot for a birthday party + brand launch.
He was the mc and he asked a question "who is this person to you and how you met"
I was given the mic said he is my lil bro I met him a week after he was given birth to.
The stupid N6 said " that's how everybody will be claiming brother once the person becomes successful"
I vex my guys calm me down because it won't take 10mins before I call barracks use soldier carry am and scatter the whole event.
I just bone our path hasn't crossed since then I go remind am with slap
The guy no try sha grin grin grin
I wont blame you for slapping him. That shít was u called for

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by Jaqenhghar: 12:33am On Jun 25, 2019
killsmith:
Just imagine 22 year old chinedu that has only waec, teaching a noble laureate fundamental human rights... grin
Person go school no mean say person get sense. See Mr. Harvard graduate who has turned Kaduna upside down
Re: Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore by ambu2: 12:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Look what you are saying.How will a selfie or the presence of that man improve him as an individual.
No learning is a waste. Sitting side by side with the reverred Prof Soyinka presented an opportunity for positive interaction about his views of life and why he shares such views. There is no way the young would not have learnt one thing new.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours / 2face And Annie Idibia Carrying Toyin Abraham's Son, IRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.