Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

My Puppy's Skin Reaction (viewers Discretion Is Advised) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Puppy's Skin Reaction (viewers Discretion Is Advised) (842 Views)

Please Help Sanchez My Puppy Is Dying / Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) / Please My Puppy Is Dying From Parvo Virus Help Me To Save My Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Puppy's Skin Reaction (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by neyop85(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hi all,

The attached picture shows the reaction underneath my pup. What could this be and how do I treat it. I noticed its spreading upwards, looks like eczema. Any advice plz.

She is 3 months and 3 weeks old.

Re: My Puppy's Skin Reaction (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Aliencraft(m): 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
sad
Carry am fast fast go see veterary doctor

1 Like

Re: My Puppy's Skin Reaction (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Jaycarnes01(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aliencraft:
sad
Carry am fast fast go see veterary doctor
Guy ur sticker reaction is something else grin grin grin grin
Re: My Puppy's Skin Reaction (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Aliencraft(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
Jaycarnes01:
Guy ur sticker reaction is something else grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
E too dey perfect
Re: My Puppy's Skin Reaction (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by Jaycarnes01(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aliencraft:

grin grin grin
E too dey perfect
Lol grin hilarious
Re: My Puppy's Skin Reaction (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by OsuGanja(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
Go and buy cotton wool and dettol.. Use it to clean the area day and night... Then buy antibiotics and add it to multivitamin and give her one shot daily
Re: My Puppy's Skin Reaction (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by neyop85(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
OsuGanja:
Go and buy cotton wool and dettol.. Use it to clean the area day and night... Then buy antibiotics and add it to multivitamin and give her one shot daily

Thanks bro. But I feel Dettol will be too harsh on her skin and might lead to burns given the fact that she's still young and has a soft and tender skin.
Re: My Puppy's Skin Reaction (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by neyop85(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
I just confirmed, the vet said her pup skin is peeling away and he said I should get vitamin c to aid the healing process.
Re: My Puppy's Skin Reaction (viewers Discretion Is Advised) by OsuGanja(m): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2019
neyop85:

Thanks bro. But I feel Dettol will be too harsh on her skin and might lead to burns given the fact that she's still young and has a soft and tender skin.

No bro it won’t burn the skin... You can also add it to the pups bathing water

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiler Puppies For Sale / SOLID 9 Weeks Old ROTTWEILER S, Going On SALES / Where To Buy Exotic Breeds Of Cats In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.