Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Laspotech Transcript Collection - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laspotech Transcript Collection (2353 Views)

Transcript Collection / Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest / NTI Transcript Collection: Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laspotech Transcript Collection by adesinacelim: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Pls,can anyone give me an update if laspotech non-academic staff have call off their strike.
I want to sent my laspotech OND & HND transcript/certificate to WES.but I could not because the last time I went to library in ikorodu campus to do this,the place was locked and I was told by the security officer I met over there that the peoples that will attend to me were all on strike(non-academic staff).that was February.
Please can anyone advice me what to do and how to get my transcript from laspotech.
Re: Laspotech Transcript Collection by adesinacelim: 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
Can anyone help me with the process of my transcript from laspotech..
Re: Laspotech Transcript Collection by adesinacelim: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2019
Am still waiting for anyone with info
Re: Laspotech Transcript Collection by Judee99(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of "ONEPOLL".... Free Training On This Platform / Female Student Proposes To Her Boyfriend In Uncompleted Building (VIDEO) / Beauty And Brains: Checkout This Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.