Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, (4053 Views)

Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Abby Zeus Shades Nigerian Artistes For Having Small Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Hushpuppi is currently under fire for shading Nigerian ladies while chilling with beautiful white girls in Little Venice, Mykonos in Greece.

After getting entertained with the way the ladies on panties were stunting inside the water, resulted into shading Nigerian girls, saying their fake hair and oversized body wouldn't allow them.

However some of the bitter Nigerian ladies who couldn't stand the insults, fired back at him, while some rained insults on him.

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/hushpuppi-shades-nigerian-ladies-while-having-fun-in-greece-gets-blasted/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:33am On Jun 25, 2019
grin

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 25, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 25, 2019
White gels cares more than black gels.
Black gels will be asking his bae"
Chibabe"wetin you buy for me?
Bae"I pluck flower for you.
Chibabe"wetin I go use flower do?
Bae"Na gift as sign of love.
Chibabe"Love kii you there.
Na money be fine bobo.

White gels.
Sweeri,what did you bring for me today?
Bae"I bought you flowers.
White chic"oh my God!You are so romantic.Hug.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by tellwisdom: 1:00am On Jun 25, 2019
99.8% of Nigerian girls has never been useful to humanity..Always hungry for what they can't afford. sad

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by anthonyuncle(m): 1:40am On Jun 25, 2019
I go just stay,

use my money buy phone,
also use my money buy data,

and da best way to use am na to dey follow hushpuppi...

am I mad?!

even if our girls need to take better care of their body,

him wey dey curse them,

how him own body be?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by itsme01: 1:57am On Jun 25, 2019
grin

Naija girls change am for am... see them throwing shades left and right, but he is entitled to his choice, just has many Nigerian girls would be forming that they cant date a light skin Guy but only dark guys... Boys are also moving on to white skinned girls with little wahala
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by daddytime(m): 3:41am On Jun 25, 2019
Self-hate is the worst kinda hate and hate isn't pretty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by partnerbizz5(f): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Nawao.
This nigga dey ball shaa.
Him no even send sef

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by spongeisback: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2019
The reason why black men desire white women is because of the mystery that comes with dating them. We all agree that white women are the most beautiful because their men told YOU so, You would never see a white man insulting or making online rants about their women, are all white women clean? NO! But you would never see white men discussing that on a public forum, black women are golddiggers blah blah blah, its only a black woman that's expected to marry into poverty and they still insulted.how many black men can afford to take their families on holiday within and outside Africa? whenever a black man makes money he gets a white woman as a status symbol but they want a black woman to suffer.

Regina daniels got married to a richer older man and that has been headline news laced with insults but lady Diana's niece is with someone older than her dad also but you don't see other whitemen insulting or calling her a golddigger.

African men do better, you expect African women to respect you why can't you respect them? Go to romance section and see some topics and you would wonder who trained those "men".

The other day one created a topic saying biracial kids are cuter than black kids. It was so sad seeing so many men agreeing to that. Self hate is the worst form of hatred.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Mstick: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2019
White women with little wahala? Half of the shït you guys give to us and expect us to accept it as a norm a white women wouldn't take it. You think you can cheat, abuse and not take care of a white woman and she would be praying for you like a nigerian woman would?

Biko you guys shoukd keep moving oh!

itsme01:
grin

Naija girls change am for am... see them throwing shades left and right, but he is entitled to his choice, just has many Nigerian girls would be forming that they cant date a light skin Guy but only dark guys... Boys are also moving on to white skinned girls with little wahala

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by ruggedtimi(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2019
chilling..thats how to ball. From Miami, Mykonos, bali, windmills of kato milli, mallorca to Ibiza. When i go visit all these dream places. undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Rextizz(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2019
tellwisdom:
99.8% of Nigerian girls has never been useful to humanity..Always hungry for what they can't afford. sad
Some Nigerian girls are very useless I swear!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Rextizz(m): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Nigerian girls are the worst set of girls in Africa, i will still prefer Ghanaians, Ethiopian and south Africa girls.
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Rextizz(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2019
spongeisback:
The reason why black men desire white women is because of the mystery that comes with dating them. We all agree that white women are the most beautiful because their men told YOU so, You would never see a white man insulting or making online rants about their women, are all white women clean? NO! But you would never see white men discussing that on a public forum, black women are golddiggers blah blah blah, its only a black woman that's expected to marry into poverty and they still insulted.how many black men can afford to take their families on holiday within and outside Africa? whenever a black man makes money he gets a white woman as a status symbol but they want a black woman to suffer.

Regina daniels got married to a richer older man and that has been headline news laced with insults but lady Diana's niece is with someone older than her dad also but you don't see other whitemen insulting or calling her a golddigger.

African men do better, you expect African women to respect you why can't you respect them? Go to romance section and see some topics and you would wonder who trained those "men".

The other day one created a topuc saying biracial kids are cuter than black kids. It was so sad seeing so many men agreeing to that. Self hate is the worst form of hatred.

You need to tell Nigerian women to change before Nigerian men can take them serious, Most Nigerian girls are greedy, pretentious, envious and filled with low self esteem.

I've converse with other African girls and they are very different and humble, well you talking about mixed kids, i would prefer a mixed kids that's why I want to marry a beautiful Caucasian. I prefer having mixed kids than black kids.

Note that am light in complexion.
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by itsme01: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2019
Mstick:
White women with little wahala? Half of the shït you guys give to us and expect us to accept it as a norm a white women wouldn't take it. You think you can cheat, abuse and not take care of a white woman and she would be praying for you like a nigerian woman would?

Honestly, white women with little wahala doesnt mean Nigeria women have big wahala, infact am not here comparing..... Now look at your response ... blah blah we give shit you take shit, white women wont , counting prayers as a form of charity towards us men ... you see thats pure nagging manifesting even before any form of emotion or relationship, now imagine if it were your Boyfriend that expressed my harmless opinion about "white man having little wahala" him for don hear am today as hin dey hot.. and white women little wahala i meant is easy to ask out, date and cohabitat with without her making demands or having expectation
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2019
spongeisback:

The other day one created a topuc saying biracial kids are cuter than black kids. It was so sad seeing so many men agreeing to that. Self hate is the worst form of hatred.

But Biracial kids are cuter than black kids na or you want us to lie? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2019
spongeisback:

oga No go there oooo, Biracial kids are the most beautiful people on this planet,so what are you saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by guterKerl: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2019
But the same naija girls are your sisters, niece, cousins and future mothers of your children. All the bashings are unnecessary.
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2019
Mstick:

Ok undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by LisaAnne(f): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2019
guterKerl:
But the same naija girls are your sisters, niece, cousins and future mothers of your children. All the bashings are unnecessary.
Are you minding him
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by BlackSaints: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2019
Just in case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Gadafii: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
puppi abeg carry on and enjoy the life of ur head

%97 of nigerian girls are a whole different kind of stress,mentally slow, not able to hold good conversation for more than 30 mins, they are not romantic or adventurous,they are highly predictable,self centred...they cant give u paris but they want u to bring heaven down for them

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Gadafii: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
if hushpuppi do giveaway now, these same set of ladies will still rush the post and be calling him zaddie

pukes*

somebody supply me that meme grin
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Nigerian Ladies While Having Fun In Greece, Gets Blasted, by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Adele Celebrates 32nd Birthday As She Bounces Back From Marriage Breakdown (Pix) / Timaya Daughter's Clocks 8 Today, Celebrates In Pillow Dress. PHOTOS / Dagrin Must Not Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.